𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️

Liya

The soreness in my body hit strong between my sensitive thighs when I woke up in Chase's arms, in his bed, for the first time. He was still asleep and I had gained full attention in a few minutes after groaning and sighing.

The urge at the back of my neck to view this devilish face a bit properly forced a tilt back. God, the devil looks angelic in the morning and prettier with messy hair falling over his forehead.

Though, I shouldn't be associating the word angelic with Chase because it just seems so ill-fitting after last night. Things had gotten a bit too dirty and let's say extreme after he made me face his giant mirror, naked against his back with three of his fingers in me which measured just a little more than the thickness of his cock.

I knew my body left to another universe whenever he touched me but after he made me watch my body shatter shamelessly with the hardest orgasm, he had given me so far on his fingers, I was convinced my body was feeling something way beyond than reaching to another universe.

*Flashback to Last Night*

"You like grinding your wet little cunt on my fingers, Strawberry?" he whispered into my ear, feeling my walls desperately clench harder around his fingers.

"Yes, yes I do," I screeched painfully in immense pleasure just wanting to reach this orgasm I needed so impatiently.

His hand comes to snake up my chest and around my small throat with warmth and tightness.

"That's my good girl. Come all over my fingers and let me taste your sweet juices before your legs stop shaking," he hungrily rasped in my ear which was my last straw.

Watching ahead in the mirror, I had squirted a gush which drenched beneath us into his sheets and wet his hand. My eyes collapsed at the sight and Chase's free hand squished one of my breasts like a stressball.

His name came out as a stretched mix of a moan and cry as a result of the soreness my muscles were already gaining. Chase enjoyed it, however. His eyes glanced up at me through the edge like a devil does when he's accomplished a deadly sin.

If the squirting wasn't enough, a milky white liquid had also released onto his fingers just before he pulled out. It was like my body giving him a reward, or rather something he had worked for.

*Back to Present*

I shook my head as thinking back to my orgasm last night sent electrical waves of pain down to my sex. I could still feel how sore I was just by getting finger fucked by him in front of the mirror.

But God, him having me watch it in the mirror had made me a different person because mentally it feels like the memory film from last night was the best and most peaceful memory my brain has ever stored.

The moment he took his coated fingers in his mouth and licked each drop of my cum had made me lose my mind. He was so addicted.

"Are you done staring at me?" his lips move, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't," I lied turning my head away instantly from him.

"You're not good at lying, Strawberry," he chuckles softly in his sleepy voice, so cutely that it's the first time I believe someone can fall in love with something of his.

He adjusted his body and mine went along with his. I groaned with pain, making him wrap his arm even tighter around my back so that I was stuck to his body like super glue. My eyes sprung upwards to find his already on mine.

His chest was ravened with breaths with every second that went by in us intensely holding this eye contact. It wasn't shortly before his hand was reaching along my hairline, to brush the excess strands of hair that covered my face behind my ear so swiftly and smoothly. Tucking it like it was a kid.