𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Chase

Liya was finishing work late today. So I decided to leave a little gift for her. The sudden nervousness that filled her this morning set my ego on a little dance which only grew more passionate and energetic with each step.

Because at that moment, she was a hell of confused about her thoughts and the sight of her trying to escape me internally was glamorous. Such pretty eyes filled with restlessness whilst my hands locked her naked body onto mine.

Though I couldn't escape her exhaustive pleasurable moans from last night when my fingers curled and thrust inside her mercilessly. The words that escaped out of her mouth were gold. Her mouth breathing softly with warmness against mine with her every grind.

"Mr Ruel, are you even paying attention?" my client breaks me through my thoughts.

My hand stops rubbing my jaw and anger fuels in my expression towards him. Mother fucker.

"No. What you're offering is no use to me," I chuckled with glaring eyes that made him feel threatened.

He looked around at his board members and fixed his coat out of anxiety.

"We've presented numerous plans over three meetings-" he started to interject.

"None of them are fit according to the plans I want," I cut him off.

"This is all basic. Other companies are using a similar design model for their new schemes," I further complained.

Without further a do, I get up off my seat which gives them the impression that they have wasted my time.

"My team will consult with you about my designs in the next meetings," I tell, buttoning my blazer and walking out of the meeting room.

All these plans presented were to keep the rich, rich. Rather, my mother always wanted this business to have schemes that benefited people who needed to be benefited. The rich are already rich so they do not need to be benefited.

I have a plan that I'll consult with special investors from Dubai in terms of its structure and affordability. Or to even assemble residents for free. This will all be on the company's cost and it's not like we're going to go into loss.

Rather we're in so much profit that I don't think my next generation needs to be full of spoiled brats wearing luxury brands and acting like royalty.

Besides all this, I needed to see Liya. To just drown in her kiss for a good few minutes to assemble the annoyance that has unsettled my body, mind and soul after last night and this morning.

But more than that, I wanted to have my body pressed against hers whilst I taunted her of the nervousness and confusion circulating over the surface of her brain, driving her crazy.

When I arrived at the agency, she stood against her makeup table in her room looking at the perfume I had got her. The Very Good Girl EDP by Carolina Herrera.

"Do you like it?" I swiftly whisper against her ear, lowering my body which scares her.

Her body turns against the table and I cage her between my arms.

"Chase," she calls softly taking a sigh which reacts a chuckle from me.

It looks like she has just finished one of her shoots because her lashes are curled and extended with mascara. Her eyes are glowing above the makeup and against her maroon lips.

"Yes, Liya," I respond back to her call, scrunching my smirk.

It's making her nervous again. I can feel her heart about to rip her chest open and escape so far away from me because it's going insane. My lips peck the corner of her lips lightly, tempting her to kiss me.