𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

Chase

Breaking into her room through the window, invading into her makeup room, cornering her in the car park, the elevator. It has all been fun. It's fun confusing her when I kiss her. It's fun to see that she's finally getting as frustrated as I was all these years with her presence.

Kissing her, having her grind against me helplessly and leaving her sexually frustrated. It was all fun. She had decided to move out of Luka's house and had already found a house to move into.

What she doesn't know is that I own the house she's moving in. The one next to her was also mine and I had also done my moving. It was the best gift I could come up with for her in terms of her housewarming gift.

She might even throw a party tomorrow. A little lunch with Luka considering she doesn't actually have friends. I just couldn't wait to make my entrance.

Today I was going to give her a break and not see her. So practically fuck my own mind up. But Lord she's just gotten stubborn day by day. It's hard to believe someone so sexually deprived would like dominance. Especially Liya.

Though I should be worrying about Luka. Going behind my own best friend's back and getting physically involved with the love of his life. I have so far understood that Liya has some sort of issue with physical touch when it comes to men. I just haven't understood what the issue is yet.

Anyways, today I had to deal with a few meetings. Some deals were sealed whilst some were broken. Businesses in NYC don't run according to me which is absurd. So I just put them into loss. My company wouldn't suffer loss considering its reputation and my skills.

However other companies work on corruption which I don't stand by. Talking or even thinking about this business was also something I didn't stand by. It never interested me, even though I was good at it. Now I gradually waited and counted down the hours and minutes to tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see my sweet Strawberry.

*the next day*

I get ready in formal attire. A cream high neck matched with brown pants. I had gone out to get a bouquet of flowers. White roses. They symbolised purity, innocence, secrecy and heavenly. Secrecy is the best thing that describes us considering we have managed to keep our little benefits situation a secret.

I drive back to my house and park my car. I had already seen Luka's car which meant that he was already with Liya. I walked over and to my new neighbours house with a light smile.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood!" I greeted making quite an entrance since the door was open.

Liya stood there with a bouquet of red roses. Both Luka and her turn to me to hear my voice. My eyes circle around Liya who is dressed in a cute white casual-formalish dress. Her girls are perfectly defined and the dress only falls halfway down her thighs.

It was silk which made it even better because I loved silk on women. She wore her classical red lipstick and even did some light makeup. Damn, all for Luka. I'm jealous Liya, what about me? I eye my thought to her.

"Chase, how come you're here?" Luka asked.

"I told you about moving out. My house is next door and saw that a neighbour was moving in so I thought might give them a warm welcome," I lied handing the bouquet over to Liya.

Her eyes lightened at the flowers as she placed Luka's bouquet on her couch. Taking the white roses to her nose, she inhaled and looked gorgeous doing so. Like she had never known white roses could be as elegant and swooning.

"But it's just Liya. I wasn't aware she was moving here," I lied again knowing damn well I had connections that told me.

"Well at least I'll be less worried about her now. This house is half an hour away from mine," Luka stressed.