𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️

Liya

Chase's hand caressed me so lightly as a tease, swelling me more than I already was. Our eyes locked so deeply, with him in command.

Desperate to just take me, make me come all over his hands the way I was desperate to. He plunged his fingers inside me roughly and they hit like a sharp knife.

"Tell me, Strawberry. Do you never get enough of getting finger fucked by me in your dreams?" he whispered into my ears, digging his fingers deeper inside me.

My mouth gasped with soft moans with every curl that edges towards my g-spot. His lips came forward to kiss mine and I felt my legs clench together as the pleasuring tingles spread along my body.

God, he felt so good it was unbearable. This sexual pleasure was so different that it was overwhelming. With every breath that fell onto my lips before each kiss and before my ear with each dirty thing he was whispering, I got closer and closer to my orgasm.

My brain was spinning in all directions, faster than anything in this world could. The sight of me so pleasured, moaning his name and getting ready to drip all over his fingers was making him so hard.

He held my hand at his erection, which only seemed to get bigger with each one of his thrusts at my hands. His monstrous cock feared me.

We had only ever had sex about four times from my memory because it was hard to fit him inside me. He was too big. The way his cock made me come left me in shambles and stuck in my high for a long time, cleansing my mind and letting me explore the stars he made me see for minutes.

However, the pressure from his fingers was great as well. Talking of which, the pressure had built up at the edge of my core. My eyes flung open along with my body on my bed with a huge gasp, processing the wet dream I just had.

My legs collapsed together with so much sensitivity, feeling the orgasm stuck at my edge like his fingers were actually fucking me.

"Liya," Chase called my name, bringing me a glass of water at the sight of seeing me finding it difficult to catch my breath.

I glanced at him from the edge of my eye. God knows if I had been moaning as loudly as I was in the dream. He did have a small playful smirk on his face. I'll just ignore that the way I have been ignoring all these sex dreams.

"I'm fine," I breathed out, placing the glass of water back on the table.

"I can literally hear your heart thumping so loudly. Were you getting chased by a monster?" he tilts his head in question.

"I was getting chased by Chase," I punned which made him laugh.

Moron. And this fucking headache. I had taken a few drinks last night because I was way too annoyed with Chase spending his time with Sarah and them being really playful with each other like a perfect couple.

"Did you manage to escape?" he asks already knowing there was no damn way I could escape him.

He would come haunt me in my dreams, in every lifetime I existed. I would be chased by him in every fucking universe and be thrown against a rough wall with his hands in my pants. And I wouldn't even utter a single word of argument against him.

"No," I muttered falling back onto the bed and looking up at the ceiling.

I replayed the dream and it bothered me. I didn't want to replay it, but it was stuck in my head like glue. My legs pounded, wanting me to spread them open in front of him after the time he had kept himself away from me.

God, I was so tempted to just have him watch me come so openly so he would use his tongue like a spoon to lick each drop up and then fuck me with his tongue until I came again. This time onto his tongue.