𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️

Chase

My lips start to nibble over her warm naked shoulder as a distraction. I was so overwhelmed by the feelings I felt for her. My hand locks down into hers but she continues to breathe heavily. It wasn't a secret that she wanted to talk. She was just trying to find the right words.

"You dreamt of fucking me whilst you hated me?" she inquired, stunned.

I knew she was looking at one of the dirty portraits I had made of her. Something I hadn't tried with her during sex yet.

"Many times," I muttered, sucking in a small piece of her skin into my mouth to mark it.

My body presses against hers. A slight moan escapes out of her mouth. Her free hand scratches my scalp to ease my brain. But nothing could ease my brain. I was a psychopath in love and in obsession with this girl. Something so addictive that it had led to this day.

"You always fail to win these arguments, Strawberry," a shade of reddish and purple starts to stain the skin I sucked.

"Between us, I like it when you have me pressed against the wall with your fingers in my pants," she spoke softly, whispering those words like a secret to me.

"We'll get to the fingers in your pants part too," I kissed a trace over her collarbone.

She went quiet. She was content with my confessions and I hated myself for giving her this weakness. For making her aware of being my weakness. I knew she would never use it against me. It's not like her to drop so low.

"Do you ever regret anything between us?" curiosity got the best of me as I traced the lace of her skirt to get beneath it.

"Never, Chase," she instantly refused.

I let a mumble reach her. My fingers glided like water on glass over her. She was drenched in wetness and heat. I let my head tilt sideways for a kiss again.

Allowing my fingers to run free between her folds. I didn't thrust in her. Rather I pinched and shook her clit between my fingers. Rubbing it in hard light circles.

She was swelling around me with the need to feel me inside her. I granted her mouth space for air between seconds so I could also hear her pretty little moans. Her eyes plunged shut when I thrust with one finger.

"Does the fear of me leaving you make you love me?" I emphasised the word love.

As much as I wanted to believe she loved me, I just couldn't. Not when she's shared all her half-strawberries with Luka. Not when they've danced like a married couple on the beach and in his kitchen. Not when he's the one who has made her heart flutter with the keys of his piano and the strings of his guitar.

"I have lived without you and I can live without you. But I don't want to live without you," she hitched with her breath.

Another finger of mine joins in with the thrusts to stretch her out.

"I love you for all the reasons you love me, Chase," she uttered.

My eyes narrowed and eased but my fingers curled harshly inside her. Her mouth shapes into an O and she hits her head back on the canvas behind her so hard it could have ripped.

"Maybe I'm not obsessed with you, but I sure know that this crazy, reckless love is something I won't offer to anyone but you. Not even, Luka," Liya's voice reaches between moans.

"Then what love are you offering to, Luka?" I questioned, adding a third finger which made her yelp with a small scream.

Her nails dig into my shoulder deeply with pain.