𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️

Chase

Her body once again collapsed onto the bed as every drop of her orgasm dripped onto my fingers. So milky and adhesive. My heart raced, having her moan my name directly into my ears. Not once, twice but multiple time.

It satisfied my ego but fed my obsession for her because never have I found women looking so addictive and desirable when they orgasm the way she did.

I normally cared about my sexual pleasure only but Liya coming onto my hands like a trophy I had won. I pulled my fingers out of her and brought them between us, showing her that I was going to take in every drop of her like I owned it. Her eyes twitched and she stopped my hand by gripping it once I took the fingers near my lips.

"Don't do that," she panicked with a heaved breath coming down from her high.

"Why would I not do this?" I rhetorically questioned, noticing the change in her expression.

"It's filthy," her soft voice spoke turning her gaze away from me.

"I'm filthy," she self-sabotaged, making me mad at her words.

I gripped her jaw in my free hand and made her face me again. Without a second thought, I shove my fingers into my mouth. The sweet taste of her juices hit my tongue and this has to be the best thing I have ever had in my mouth besides the flavour of strawberry on her tongue the devoured like a scarred tattoo. Her eyes widened watching me lick every drop of her juices clean off my fingers.

"That didn't taste filthy. It tasted like a spell made to hover over my mind. A juice formulated by your organs that only belongs to me," my eyebrows raised in seriousness, making her scoff.

She's gorgeous. She has a perfect body, a perfect taste of cum. Everything is perfect about her then where does the filthy factor come from? My eyes take the chance to study her expressions and body language. This wasn't the first time she had expressed herself to be something unwanted and disgusting.

There was also a lot I did not know about, Liya. This behaviour was only initiating towards some sort of mental abuse which could have been caused by... a male physically involved with her. Even thinking about it brings my heart to burn in the flames of hell.

"Have you ever pleased yourself?" I enquired to which she nodded no slowly.

"It's disgusting," she spoke with a break in her answer.

"What is?" I wanted elaboration.

"Touching myself. Me in general," she said looking directly into my eyes.

Her words broke my heart. I don't normally feel a crack on my heart but these words just shattered it. She was nothing near disgusting. My arms wrapped around her body and picked her up against my body. Her arms wrapped around my neck whilst her legs wrapped around my hard groin.

Getting us off the bed, I proceeded to walk over to her bathroom. Upon entering, I place her down and have her face the mirror which she desperately wants to look away from.

"I don't see anything disgusting about you," I speak but it's like she's trapped in a moment.

I turn her body so that she's facing me. She's trying so hard to hold back tears and I couldn't understand why. All I understood that my heart ached knowing that she was holding back tears. I took her hand to my hard groin.

"Disgusting things can't do this," I stated before moving her hand up my chest and to the left side.

"And certainly not this," I spoke, allowing her to feel my heart that has been racing ever since I've been around her.