𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️

Chase

"I think you're threatened by how your body gets wet to my touch," I taunted in a response to her question.

"You're mistaken," she lies with so much confidence.

"Stop acting like you wouldn't be in shambles if I had my tongue deep inside you right now," I challenged pressing my groin against her.

"Stop acting like you don't have dreams of my tongue deep inside your small little pussy. Wrecking it, fucking it and destroying it," I groaned through my fantasies.

"You're telling me to stop when this is all you think about?" she responded pressing herself harder against me.

"I fucking hate you," I growled against her lips because this was all I ever thought about.

"Then fucking show it!" she yelled against my lips before crashing hers on them.

There was no mercy upon my hands for her. I had disrespectfully grabbed her by the hips and thrown her onto my couch. Biting and yanking her lips through the kiss, wanting to punish her for all the words she had said to me. I was a beast, a monster, not just for her but for Luka as well.

Her tongue argued so hard against mine that I caught it between my teeth, causing a painful little whimper to escape out of her shaky throat. Her body so warm and wet under mine. So tempting and delicious by how it just sent radiations. The taste of copper started to fill my mouth.

"I will show you just how much I fucking hate you," the kiss broke before the threat and my hands were already undressing her.

Sliding her silk dress over her and then throwing my tie off me so my shirt could become undone. My body needed a skin-to-skin fight with her. The office must have been emptied by now just like I had asked because I was going to make her scream.

I was going to make her lose her ability to walk and talk so that the next time she comes here to boss me around like I am one of her useless possessions, she would think twice.

"Look at me, Liya," I scowled, fisting the back of her hair in one hand whilst my other found its place between us.

Her eyes were red but threatening. She stared at me as I slid her lace down her smooth surface.

"Just like you, I like running my mouth too. Just not on your face," my lips arched into a smirk.

Roughly spreading her legs, my eyes burned holes towards her sensitive and swollen sex. My mouth jerked onto it with a painful grit because I was hungry for this. For her. Seeing her dancing with him made me want to eat and destroy her until she begged me to stop. Until she begged for my mercy.

"Chase," a painful yelp reached my ears with her hands travelling into my hair.

She was already arching back onto the couch and her body was fighting against my hard grit. She could already nearly cry. My mouth sets her free and glances at her stomach taking in peaceful breaths.

At the edge of my eyelids, my sight turned to look at her relaxing in pain. My tongue slid out, softly circling her clit which had turned red.

Yet it was still yearning for me. So warm and sensitively wet, just for me. She let out a small gasp when I breathed into her entrance.

There was no going slow right now because her pretty little mouth had pissed me off. I slid my tongue inside her and thrusted back and forth with my sharp pointy edge. With every withdrawal, she groaned with frustration.

With impatience, I took my mouth to her clit that had swelled even more and gritted onto it. My hair knotted between her small fingers.

Like a melody, her light screams and moans had burnt my ear red already. Her back arched higher on the couch and my hands pressed them onto the couch before I used one to slide a few fingers into her. Only two.