𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

Liya

I was going through the mental checklist of all the entrances I had in this house to make sure I had locked all of them which a noise erupts from my window. Chase's face appears through the frame and he had this smirk on his face. A smirk which said 'try harder, Strawberry'. He jumps in, making me walk a few steps back from where I was standing.

"You going to fill this window in with bricks too, Liya?" he tauntingly questions.

"I absolutely will fill every entrance in this house with bricks," I stubbornly with broad shoulders responded walking back a few steps more because he took a few towards me.

"You really think bricks will stop me?" he raised his eyebrows conveying a challenge.

"There's always a way," I scoffed hitting against the wall.

My eyes hitch a few times as he lowers himself down to my height. Leaning against one arm which stands beside me. I look into his eyes with the same stubbornness. Don't budge Liya, not today. He reaches for the rose that sits along my ear and takes it off me.

"It was cute, wasn't it? Getting some flirty, heart fluttering attention from Luka," he scoffs seriously, taking his lighter out of his pocket.

He places the rose in his mouth by the stem and brings the lighter to the red petals. With one click, a flame lights onto the rose. He stands unbothered, putting the lighter back into his pocket and then grabbing the rose by the stem and throwing it behind him.

It falls near his foot but he doesn't look down. He keeps his gaze on me and steps onto the flower, knowing exactly when the entire petals had burnt out.

"There's always a way out of and into everything, Strawberry," he spoke again lowering himself to my face.

"But soon you'll understand that if there's anything that doesn't have a way out is me," the scent of alcohol eradicated onto my nose.

The heat of our bodies mixed as I carefully listened to him. His ego was speaking in him and he won't budge at all. And I hadn't yet found the exact way I could save myself from all this.

"There isn't a way out of freeing your lips from mine. There isn't a way out of having our bodies pressed against each other and there absolutely isn't a way out of you escaping me," he smirks dropping his gaze down to my lips.

My hands scrunch into fists to push him away from me but he grabs me by the arms and crashes his lips onto me viciously. I hadn't seen him yesterday and it had bothered me so much because I was craving his kiss deep inside my body.

Now that his lips were on mine I had lost all my senses again but I wanted to stay stubborn. I can't always let him win. He hadn't taken a cigarette today.

Today, only the taste of alcohol tingled in my mouth. His hands freed my arms and ran along to my hips. He moved them in motion along with his, having me grind against him.

This time, I had bit his lower lip for entrance because I wanted to deepen the kiss and have myself deeper into him. A few small moans travelled into his mouth as my tongue explored his mouth. He breaks the kiss gently, nearly causing me to throw hands at him.

"Strawberry, you need to stop moaning into my mouth like that. They always echo to drive me crazy when I'm not around you," he groaned with a slight tempted tone.

"That's what I want," I whisper softly against his lips.

"To have the growing hatred you have for me drive you so insane that it ruins you to the point where you walk away," I smile lightly, seeing him surrender to me.