𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

Liya

"Liya," he worryingly came down his stairs at the sound of my voice.

My eyes twitched left and right, left and right for the next few minutes as I was unable to gather myself. Chase's voice annoyed me even more because David was here. David. Chase took me into his arms with security. My brain relaxes and I come back to being normal.

"Liya," he calls my name out again once he realises, I'm fine.

"I think someone followed me back home," I spoke without thinking.

His eyes widened and he immediately left for the entrance to see if there was anyone. A few minutes pass and he comes back in with the keys of my car which I had left in one hand and my purse in the other.

"You're staying at mine tonight," he simply ordered, taking me up to his room.

He hands me a glass of water and waits for me to gather myself. I was fine.

"I haven't set the guest room up yet so you can stay here. I'll be on the couch," he takes his pillow and places it on the couch.

I scrolled on my phone to distract myself. My entire social media page was had my other shoots I had done recently. One for Burberry and another for Prada. This was all exciting, seeing all these reposts.

I roll into my requests and see that Chase is in there. With a tap onto his message, a load of compliments flush into my page. This was from the shoots I had when he had suddenly disappeared.

'I can't tell if you're the one making the dress look better or is the dress making you look better. Obviously the answer is that you're making the dress look better' with a kiss emoji which makes my lips smile widely.

'I will spank that ass if you don't get it out of my face right now', the next one says to me posing my back which makes my cheeks fluster with redness.

Reminding me of the sex dream I had last night. Spanking my ass. I would be so turned on by his dominance, even though I'm stubborn. But oh my days, thinking back to him taking me so roughly in my dream and that spectacular orgasm I hadn't reached.

It tingled at the edge of my sex which started to swell up. I grab the quilt and reach it over my legs to calm myself. I secretly glance towards Chase who has his eyes glued to his screen. I turn back to my phone screen and widely re-read the replies.

They make my heart flutter. Luka always responded to my photos with emojis or a simple, beautiful or gorgeous. No one has ever left me such long responses on my photos.

*a while later*

It's nearly dinner time but he's still on his laptop, working on something. He was working on something this morning and he was working on something when I left. He's still working. I don't even have a change of closed out of these pants and blouse. Besides, I was also very hungry but Chase didn't seem to have any plans for dinner.

"I still have work to finish off but I have ordered in. Go down and eat," he spoke finally looking at me.

He looked so exhausted and tired. I nodded yes and got out of the bed. My legs felt numb and moist at the inner corner of my thighs. I just couldn't get the sex dream out of my head. A smirk appears on his face but he doesn't do anything.

Oh I see, he's playing hard to get. Well, I won't budge tonight until I have this egoistic, arrogant billionaire on his knees. Pizza was ordered in with garlic bread. Not too bad but not my favourite too. I just had to feed myself tonight which I did pretty fast considering the light brunch I had this morning.