𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞

Chase

I could imagine how hard her pretty little cunt wrapped under her dress in lace was swelling by seeing my fingers curl between these petals. Her eyes had become enslaved to the desires the dirty little devil in her head forces.

"I-" she utters, lost for words because right now she could only think of my fingers curling inside her, ruining her.

"You wish my fingers were curling deep inside your little cunt, Strawberry?" I whispered softly making her look up to me.

She nodded yes, unwillingly but with truthfulness.

"Then be prepared for tonight. I'm going to make you watch how hard you come onto my fingers when I wreck your pussy," I seductively whispered amongst her lips.

She was even more aroused by this tone, and I loved it because now she was going to be sexually frustrated for the entire night which would make her come to me. The stubbornness in her for one night will disappear and that made me happy.

My lips softly touched her with a tingling kiss that would linger on her lips, burning them until I didn't kiss her again. Her eyes had closed, hoping for more but my self-control right now was thankfully great because I left the flowers in her hands and went back on my steps.

*a while later*

Me and Liya had been eying each other around the hall, I always made sure to stay close to her until I found the perfect opportunity to be with them. When she was standing with Luka amongst a few other men. The glass of red wine in my hand perfectly moved along with me towards them.

My body loitered behind Liya's, breathing in her scent. God I could fucking fly to heaven breathing her. But there's this guy who won't stop running his eyes around Liya. Plus he's making it so obvious.

"I might pull his eyes out soon if he doesn't stop," I whispered into Liya's ear softly, seeing her uncomfortable at the sight.

"Shut up," she gritted back softly.

Luka was too busy explaining how they weren't dating and that we were all just friends but these mother fuckers weren't to budge because what one of them said was outrageous.

"It's a benefits situation then?" he whispered loud enough for me and Liya to hear, having a dirty smirk on his face.

"Between us it is," I whisper, chuckling into Liya's ear so she's a bit less comfortable and it works because she looks at me with a cheeky smile.

"Does she taste as good as she looks?" the guy who had been eye-raping her for the past five minutes in front of my eyes asked rudely.

"Better actually," I answered in a normal tone for all of them to hear me whilst I took a sip of my red wine.

Her head instantly turned to mine with widened eyes and so did Luka's.

"I meant red wine probably tastes better than her. She's bitter on the mouth," I cleared my throat with another sip.

"If this was supposed to be for laughs and giggles, it wasn't very funny," Luka finally spoke up, placing his hand on the guy's shoulder.

"Of course, this isn't for shit and giggles, we're rather serious," he bursts into laughter amongst the others.

Right! Without a second thought, my fist flew through the air and hit the sharp jaw this man carried. His body collapsed onto the floor with the force.

"Chase," Liya held me back by the arm as I went in for another one.

"Watch that dirty mouth before I dig your grave right here!" I yelled, spitting on this disgusting man's face.

"Chase, calm down," Luka comes over to pull me back a bit too.