Chapter 63 - Then, and now still

Happy Late Birthday to noneexistent2!

 I wanted to finish this yesterday but I was far too exhausted after I came back from work.

~

This chapter has been inspired by Lovelyslizie's very passionate comment!

~

~

Wriothesely's POV

 So that's what he was planning.

 He-

 That-

 "Selfish bastard!"

 Neuvillette, you selfish son of a b*tch!

 "Wriothesely, look. Clorinde and Navia can help us take care of things here and the two of us can go and look for-"

 "Get out." Interrupted her.

 "Wiotehsely-"

 "Get out!"

 "Wha-"

 "Did you think I would just get my stuff and go on a little adventure with you because you came and told me why that bastard left?! He left, Furina! He left me without a word!"

 Even I eventually run out of patience.

 I waited.

 I waited for him to return.

 I waited for him to apologize.

 I waited for him to give me an explanation.

 But it looks like he never intended to do any of that.

 "Lady Furina, please return Clorinde and Navia from wherever you got them from and come back."

 She hesitated for a bit, but after Clorinde's reassuring look, she took them back to the Court.

 I used this time to calm myself a bit.

 Or at least, I tried to.

 That damn bastard!

 How could he?!

 "Neuvillette you-"

 The archon's reappearance interrupted my thoughts.

 "I'm guessing you wanted to talk."

 Talk?

 Yes, talk.

 I suppose you could call it that.

 "I want you to understand that from this point on, I've ceased caring. Do as you wish regarding Neuvillette. Go look for him if you want. I don't want to know. I don't care."

 Even though I wanted to shout, to scream my lungs out, I tried to stay calm.

 Just for a while.

 I can scream all I want after she leaves.

 "You... don't care?"

 She looked at me as if I had just told her that Celestia would come tumbling down.

 "I don't care. So leave and don't ever come back here, Lady Furina."

 Don't ever return.

 I don't need someone other than Sigewinne to constantly remind me of unwanted memories

 She looked at me, shock never leaving her eyes. She opened her mouth a few times as if to say something but shut it each time.

 "Alright." She said eventually.