Chapter 110 - Proud parents

Congratulations to eleora23 for guessing the last two missing words from that one censored sentence back in chapter 36!

 This person was the one who guessed the last part but it took a whole bunch of you to build up to it!

 Though...

 Guys, I know you might be interested now that it's solved but please don't go back and look.

 You'll regret it!

 That sentence is so messed up I'm embarrassed that I ever wrote it!

 Let's all just peacefully read this chapter and forget about that sentence.

 (If you do end up reading it, remember that the context was that this is something that Neuvillette overhears one of the inmates say and repeats it back to Wriothesley.)

~

~

Wriothesely's POV

 "Duke Wriothesley, please stop laughing. It's not that funny." Lady Furina groaned.

 "On the contrary. I think Neuvillette being passive-aggressive is hilarious."

 Did you not see how he looked at the guy when he said that?

 He pretty much called him an idiot in a hundred different languages with a single look. 

 "That whole falling in love part after wasn't even true." She continued to grumble.

 "Oh?"

 "You were enamored long before he stepped foot in the Fortress." She spat out.

 Well...

 Fair enough.

 "If you want to see something funny you should just look up, Your Grace."

 "Oh, I don't dare."

 I fear I wouldn't be able to hold back my laughter if I did.

 "You truly should. You don't want to miss this."

 Okay, fine.

 I have been convinced.

 As I glanced up, I was reminded of what happened a few days back after Neuvillette and I returned to Lady Furina's place.

-

"So that's what happened." I finished explaining to the girls.

 Other than silence, there was no other reaction.

 That was until-

 "Eggs it is then." Veleda shrugged her shoulders.

 "I was still hoping for flowers." Sedene sighed.

 Eggs? Flowers?

 What the hell are they talking about?

 I looked back at Neuvillette for answers but he too locked equally confused.

 Lady Furina on the other hand...

 "Wait. You kids weren't joking?"

 "No."

 "Of course not."

 "Why would we joke about something like this?"

 "We even gave you our mora."

 ???

 What the hell is happening?

 Now Lady Furina started looking a bit confused as well as she pulled a large wooden box from the corner.