Guys, I need some help!

Hi guys!

 I know this is the most random thing you could possibly see right now.

 So you see... I may or may not have neglected my final project, a research paper, and left it to the last minute.

 Typical me.

 Now I need a bit of help from strangers on the internet cause most people I've asked till now couldn't help me much.

 If you guys could take a moment to answer two questions for me that would be absolutely wonderful!

 I don't have too many expectations though cause this is the most random thing in existence and from the answers I got today I know for a fact that a lot of people don't know much about the topic.

 For those wondering:

 No, my paper will not become public.

 No, I will not be naming anyone in it even just by username. At least not without asking.

 If I were to find an answer so amazing that I wanted to quote it, I would message you in private about it first.

 So, my topic is Arthurian legends aka the legends of King Arthur, Merlin, the Round Table, etc.

 If you don't know about them then sorry for bothering you and thanks for sticking around till now! <3

 The questions I need answers to are the following:

Question 1

 "Do you like Arthurian legends?"

Question2

 "What is it that you like about them?/Why do you like them?"

 If you knew of the topic and took your time to answer, thank you so much!

 Sorry for bothering you with this guys!