Side Story 6 - Someone is flirting with the Duke!

Request by Shadow_Nemuki

Wriothesley's POV

 Why did I agree to this?

 This is honestly a bigger pain in the ass than I was expecting.

 About a week ago Neuvillette came to me with a problem that had popped up.

 Apparently, the Tenryou Commission in Inazuma wished to send someone to Fontaine to take a look inside Meropide.

 As Administrator I had every right to refuse, hell, even Neuvillette could have refused them, and since he knew that, I was left dumbfounded by his troubled look.

 When I inquired about it, he waved it off for a while before he eventually gave in after I used some... particular methods to convince him to speak up.

 As it turns out the one who would be sent on the trip was a little girl that had been in contact with Neuvillette for quite a few years and sending him some water even while Inazuma was on lockdown.

 He feared he would hurt her feelings if he refused.

 As such, I ended up allowing it.

 Sigh...

 I'm far too weak against my little dragon.

 And since he said it was just a little girl...

 Yeah...

 I think we will have to have a long discussion about just what age range Neuvillette calls little.

 This so-called little girl was 35 years old.

 In other words, not so little.

 "Your Grace?" Her voice drew my attention.

 "Ah, please excuse me, Miss Izanami. My mind wandered for a moment. Where were we?"

 I led her around Meropide while telling her about some policies we had in place.

 She noted something down ever so often and asked some rather interesting questions too. Even some that got me thinking about improvements that could be made here and there.

 She was a nice person overall, the problem was just that...

 "You are quite impressive, Your Grace. To think that this whole place could be run by a single person. As expected from a handsome gentleman such as yourself." She smiled.

 She was far too flirty!

 I'm guessing Neuvillette didn't get to tell her about our relationship.

 From time to time the inmates and guards gave us an amused look.

 Well, mostly me. Likely amused by my current predicament.

 How do I subtly tell her to stop flirting without embarrassing her to death?

 It would have been easier if she was more forward about it, but they were all pretty subtle and could just be taken as compliments out of cutesy so...

 Ugh...

 Neuvillette is supposed to be showing up soon too.

 I should solve this before he gets here or all hell might break loose.

 "I'm in no way doing this alone, Miss Izanami. I have my subordinates to help me. Aside from them my hus-"

 "Your Grace!"