Chapter 93 - Strange interview

Wriothesley's POV

 After our little incident, Neuvillette had moved over to his desk to get some work done before Charlotte arrived.

 As for me...

 I was lying on the couch staring at him.

 Wow...

 My little dragon is extra handsome when he's working.

 I could lie here staring all day without getting bored.

 Sadly, however, my fun just had to be interrupted.

 Knock. Knock. Knock.

 The door opened right after the knock and Sedene peeked in through the opening.

 "Monsieur Neuvillette. Miss Charlotte is here."

 "Please tell her to come in, Sedene."

 "Alright. Oh, and I would like to inform you that the melusines's usual meeting has been moved forward."

 Neuvillette looked up hearing this.

 "To what date should I move your day off then?"

 "Tomorrow." Sedene smiled.

 "Tomorrow?"

 "Yes, tomorrow."

 "Fine, just this once. Tell the others that I will handle theirs as well." Neuvillette sighed.

 As such, the Dragon Sovereign of Water was once more defeated by a simple smile from a melusine.

 Sedene left clearly holding back her laughter and Charlotte soon entered.

 Sigh...

 Here comes trouble.

 "Welcome, Miss Charlotte. Please take a seat."

 Neuvillette motioned for Charlotte to take a seat on the other couch before sending me a glare.

 Fine, fine. I'll sit up.

 "I do hope you don't mind if Duke Wriothesley stays for our conversation."

 "No, not at all." Charlotte smile.

 She was nervous, I noted.

 She was smiling but she was clearly nervous.

 It isn't all that surprising though. She only got away without a scolding yesterday because the girls were the ones who had called her.

 "Oh, that reminds me! I brought the pictures for you, Monsieur."

 She gave Neuvillette a stack of pictures before finally sitting down on the couch. Then, she swallowed nervously as if awaiting judgment.

 Hey!

 Come on!

 I want to see them too!

 Neuvillette looked through the pictures with the same stone face I hadn't seen in a while, but I could see the corners of his mouth threatening to lift into a smile.

 After a while, he pulled a picture from the stack.

 "I will allow you to write an article."

 "Really?!"

 Charlotte jumped up from excitement, only to sit back down immediately faced with Neuvillette's gaze.

 "Only. A. Single. One. You will be the one to write this article and it will keep to the rules I set for the previous ones." He continued.