Chapter 78 - The Duke's Tea Collection

Wriothesley's POV

 Ugh...

 My head hurts.

 My legs hurt.

 My back hurts as well.

 Everything hurts at this point.

 When was the last time I had to walk around this much in a day?

 While Neuvillette's idea was a good one, I underestimated just how long it would take to look through everyone's belongings.

 It was smart to wait a day after finding that place to do so though, as like this, when Sigewinne ever so conveniently passed by a few select cells, she was able to see quite a light show.

 "Please tell Dad to tone back on the purity of the elemental energy he uses. It really doesn't need to be this shiny." She had groaned.

 At least we were able to confirm that the list was most likely correct.

 Neuvillette probably sent the Phantom to look into the rest of them as well.

 But...

 My tea!

 He gave Lady Furina my tea!

 That's so unfair!

 Okay, fine. I started it, but-

 Why the tea?!

 And Lady Furina actually came all the way here to rub it in.

 That damn archon!

 Tsk!

 Hah...

 I sprawled out on my desk resigning myself to my fate.

 I miss my little dragon.

 He's most likely very grumpy now, isn't he?

 Hmm...

 Maybe I shouldn't have sent that letter after all

Ugh...

 I'm so tired.

 I want to sleep, but I still have work-

 Wait.

 All my paperwork is done already!

 My Neuvillette is the best!

 Realizing this, I got up from behind my desk and plopped down on the couch.

 When was the last time I couldn't peacefully lie around with nothing to do?

 I'll just sleep for a bit.

 Just a little bit.

 I'll wake up before Neuvillette comes back.

 I should make dinner...

 Cafeteria food wouldn't be any good...

 It's fine for me but...

 Just an hour...

 Just an...

 Unfortunately for him, Wriothesley was far too exhausted to sleep for just a bit.

 An hour became two, two became three, and so on.

 He didn't wake up when Amalie showed up smirking, wanting to share some rumors she heard.

 He didn't wake up when Sigewinne stormed in to ask him why the hell it was raining again.

 He also didn't wake up when Neuvillette gently knocked on the wall announcing his presence.