Chapter 80 - Teasing gone too far

I got over my writer's block! Kind of. Maybe. We'll see I guess.

 On that note.

 Unfortunately for me, I have to go to bed in half an hour so I'll be late for the party, but...

 Good luck with your Furina pulls tomorrow and have fun with the quest!

 Please don't put any spoilers in the comment section for just the next day cause I have to go to work early and I'm not sure if I can play through the quest in the morning.

 If you really feel the need to, just put a very obvious spoiler warning and leave a few empty rows.

 I always read the comments that pile up while I'm asleep first thing in the morning and if I find myself reading spoilers before I can even think about turning on Genshin I'll... 

 I am threatening you guys with a hiatus!

 You hear me? Hiatus!

 A single spoiler without a clear warning within the next 24 hours and I won't update for a week!

3rd person POV

 "I told you, I'm completely fine."

 "You're not fine. You blacked out and did god knows what."

 "But I'm alright now, am I not?"

 "It looks like that, but who knows."

 "Is this your newest attempt at avoiding your work, my dear Duke?"

 "Whatever do you mean, Chief Justice? I'm merely looking after my lovely Iudex."

 "I have more than enough people to, as you say, look after me here. Do I not?"

 "Well... I suppose you do, but-"

 "Then, tell me, my dear Duke, if you are not avoiding your work, then why are you in my office instead of yours?"

 Wriothesley stiffened at the blunt accusation, halting his attempt to lie down on the couch in...

 Well...

 Neuvillette's office.

 A blush slowly crept up the warden's cheeks but he still insisted.

 "I am not avoiding my work. I'm done with everything."

 "Oh?"

 "What 'oh'?"

 "Did you not say that you would check the other places that I marked blue on our little map? Though, if you're here, I suppose you're already done with that, are you not, Wrio? Please, do tell, what have you discovered?"

 "That..."

 "Yes?"

 "That..."

 "Oh, please Wriothesley, don't hold back."

 With how that dragon was looking at him at the moment, Wriothsley barely managed to hold eye contact.

 He swore upon the archons that he would one day find the person who corrupted his innocent little dragon and taught him how to act so...

 "I- I'm not done with it." He eventually admitted.

 "You are not? Did you not say you were done with your-"

 "I thought that you might feel better if we went together, just to be safe. I surely would."

 He flashed the dragon a killer smile and held back a smirk as he watched the arm that Neuvillette had been leaning on ever so seductively, slip from under his chin.