Chapter 105 - So... Seduction works?

Wriothesley's POV

 "No."

 "But-"

 "Absolutely not." Neuvillette frowned.

 The girls had been trying to convince him to bring them back to the Court for over an hour at this point.

 They have tried just about everything from pleading to threats, but for once Neuvillette wouldn't relent.

 "But we will be needed if you want to find those bottles of Promirdial Seawater."

 "I can find them myself."

 "We will be needed for the arrest-"

 "No, you will not be."

 "But-"

 "No but. They have tried to kill you once already. I'm not going to give them a chance to try again."

 "We are not affected by Primordial Seawater."

 "Guns and other weapons are still just as effective."

 "We are more than capable of dealing with some weakling waving around a gun." Veleda mumbled.

 Sounds of agreement followed from all around and Neuvillette's frown only deepened.

 "Girls-"

 "How about we just stay with Lady Furina while you and Papa round up all of them?" Trow offered.

 "You might as well stay here then." Her offer was declined without hesitation.

 "I would rather stay with Lady Furina!"

 "Me too!"

 "I second that!"

 "Dad, please!"

 "It's more fun with Lady Furina!"

 "We promise not to run around!"

 "Well just stay inside."

 "Please?"

 All of them started speaking at the same time.

 It looks like they decided that trying to overwhelm him was their best shot.

 It seemed to be working too.

 "Girls-"

 While this was going on, a few of them whom I noticed had run off earlier returned with a stack of canvases.

 Our eyes met and they held up one of the canvases to me at an angle in which Neuvillette wouldn't be able to see them.

 The canvas had something written on it.

 Just what-

 What the hell?!

 It took everything I had not to express my shock less Neuvillette notices.

 The canvas read:

 Help us convince him or we'll corrupt Dad.

 They'll do what?

 Then they held up the second one.

 We'll ask him to read our books.

 Oh, just that?

 He's already-

 The third canvas was raised, interrupting my thoughts.

 Not the ones we keep at his house, but the ones we have at home because he doesn't want us reading them. We don't know exactly what's in them because we were never allowed to finish reading them, but they are rated 18+ in human terms.