Sneak Thief

Julie wakes up the next morning. Luckily for her,there was no school,as there was a Summer break that started,the day before she pulled off the Paleto Bay Bank heist with her friends.

Julie:"Time to go see my girlfriend,Ana."

Julie dresses up,and she goes to Ana's house. She opens the door to see Ana's Mom.

Julie:"Hi,Mrs Anderson. Is Ana home?"

Ana's Mom:"Yeah. She's in the backyard,digging for something."

Julie:"Okay. Thanks,Mrs Anderson."

Julie goes to the backyard,and sees a lot of holes. Ana was frantically digging for something. She also had a cigarette in her mouth.

Ana:"Where the fuck is it?!"

Julie:"Babe,what are you doing? Digging some graves?"

Ana:"Babe,it's my fucking pack full of cigarettes! I need something before I go handle things!"

Julie:"What kind of things?"

Ana:"There's this army bitch who goes by the name Morgan Brooks. She got all the guns we need."

Julie:"I think you've been smoking too much,Ana."

Ana:"No,I'm serious! She got a lot of heat. It should be useful for the gang. How's your bro doing?"

Julie:"He lives with his wife in a mansion. Why?"

Ana:"I heard that there was a train heist yesterday. Two people stole some crates full of guns for our gang."

Julie:"Sounds like something that my bro would do."

Ana eventually gives up searching for her cigarettes.

Ana:"Damn!"

Ana holds out her cigarette,and says,

Ana:"Hey,you want some of this?"

Julie:"Nope,I'm cool on that. Where are we going,anyway?"

Ana:"Morgan stays in a crib near East Beach. Better yet,we better wait until it's dark. Catch the bitch while she's in bed."

Julie:"Yeah,I like your style."

Ana starts digging again.

Ana:"What are you waiting for? Look!"

Julie:"Just let it go!"

A few hours pass,and a white van pulls up outside Ana's house. Winter was the driver.

Winter:"Get in!"

Ana and Julie get into the van,and then they drive over to Morgan's house on East Beach.

Julie:"Okay. We jump in,grab the heat,and bounce out."

Ana:"Yeah,yeah,I got you. Ninja style."

Ana cups her hands over her mouth and says,

Ana:"Come out,you stupid bitch!"

Sarah:"Shut up!"

Ana:"She can't stop me! Okay,girls- In you go,I'mma keep watch."

Julie,Sam,Sarah,and Winter put on some ski masks,and then they sneak into the house. The girls spilt up,and finds crates full of weapons,and then they load them into the van.

Ana:"Y'all are natural house breakers! I think there's another box in there."

Julie:"Then I'll go and take it."

Julie goes back in,and sees a crate in Morgan's room,and the woman was sleeping,with a SPAS-12 shotgun in hand.

Julie:(in mind)"The guns are in her room?! Man,this is gonna be stressful."

Julie sneaks into Morgan's room,and grabs a crate,that was right next to her bed. As soon as she stands up again,Morgan mumbles a bit.

Julie:(in mind)"Fuck!"

Morgan lowers her head,and goes back to sleep. Julie sneaks out of the house,and puts the last crate inside the back of the van.

Winter:"How'd it go?"

Julie:"Bitch almost woke up on me. But,I got the job done."

Ana:"Come on. Let's dip."

The girls get back in the van,and they drive to Jason's lockup,to store the weapons there.

Ana:"Look,girls. Y'all gotta get it in your heads that this is everyday shit. It earns you some good paper as well."

Julie:"Sounds cool."

Sam:"Yeah. Definitely sounds like we can make some cash on the side."

Sarah:"Look,I'm tired. I'm going back home."

Winter:"Me too."

The girls go back to their respective houses,and go to sleep. Meanwhile in a donut shop in Market,Tenpenny and Pulaski were having a discussion.

Pulaski:"So Frank,when do we take care of the brunette and albino fuckers?"

Tenpenny:"When everything is set in motion,the city will be ours,and there's not a damn thing that Lincoln or Victor can do about it."

Pulaski:"Yeah. Sounds good."

Tenpenny:"Hey,Hernandez! Hurry up with that fucking order!"

Hernandez shows up to the table,holding three cups of coffee,and a few boxes of creamy donuts.

Tenpenny:"Good choice,Hernandez. We're gonna need some brain food for planning our next plan with the Loud boy."