Area 51

(A.N:"I know that it's called Area 69 in the GTA games,but I wanted to add some realism.")

Julie wakes up and goes out of the safehouse,stretching herself. It was 6:45 PM.

Julie:"My back..."

Julie stretches again and there was a crack.

Julie:"Ooh,my back!"

Julie walks around for a bit and hears a familiar voice.

Truth:"Hail fellow. Well met. Namaste. Peace. Julie,sister."

Julie:"Hey,Truth. Where are you?"

Julie sees Truth standing on the wing of a wrecked plane.

Truth:"Just checking that you were no longer on government business. Where is he?"

Julie:"How the fuck would I know?! He's like the fucking devil."

Truth jumps down the wreck and barely lands on his feet.

Truth:"Do you have any idea what you're doing for Toreno?"

Julie:"I'm on a need-to-know basis,so no."

Truth:"Two lies don't cancel each other out. You know that. We pay them to lie to us. We're not alone."

Truth starts hugging on Julie and she shakes him off her.

Julie:"Get off me,man! What the fuck is going on?"

Truth:"Everything is going on! Don't you get it? There's a place that's not even on the map. A train is about to leave. This is about to blow your fucking mind! We have work to do. You better drive. I'll explain."

Julie:(in mind)"Now I know how Ana feels around Truth. I wonder what she would say about all this."

Julie starts thinking about what Ana would say about the current situation.

Ana:(in Julie's mind)"Girl,I know you not 'bout to ride with this dude! He a crazy motherfucker! But,at least he kinda a'ight."

Julie snaps out of her thoughts and sees that she's sitting next to Truth in his van.

Julie:"So do we have a plan,here?"

Truth gives Julie a sniper rifle and some night vision goggles.

Truth:"You're gonna sneak in there and grab something very valuable in there."

Julie looks in front of her and sees a military base.

Julie:"You want me to sneak in that place?! I go in there,I'm dead in 5 minutes!"

Truth:"Not unless you use stealth."

Julie:(under her breath)"Fuck my life,man..."

Julie reluctantly exits the van and Truth drives away.

Julie:"Okay. Better be smart about this."

Julie pulls out the sniper rifle that Truth gave to her and starts sniping a few guards. This eased a little tension off of her back,but she still felt anxious.

Julie:"Taking out those spotlights should make things easy."

Julie takes out the spotlights in the base and makes her way over there. She sees that the whole base is pitch black.

Julie:(in mind)"It's too dark. I'll use these goggles."

Julie puts on the night vision goggles and sneaks her way to an air duct. She slides through and manages to enter the base.

Julie:(in mind)"That was gross,but at least it did wonders for my back."

An alarm goes off and Julie was confused.

Julie:(in mind)"How did they know I got in here?! I gotta grab the thing and get out of here!"

Julie shoots her way through the base and meets a scientist who had her hands up and was shaking in fear. Julie quickly covers her face with her hood,since she was wearing a hoodie.

 Julie quickly covers her face with her hood,since she was wearing a hoodie

Dr Linnaeus:"Please,no more violence! Just take my pass card and go!"

Julie points her M4 rifle in Dr Linnaeus's face.

Julie:"Not a fucking word to anyone else! Got it?!"

The doctor nods her head in fear and Julie takes her pass card. The teen criminal opens the door with the pass card and tosses it back to Dr Linnaeus.

Julie:"Looks like the thing is below me."

Julie runs down the stairs and sees a jetpack. She puts it on and activates it.

Julie:"Time to get out of here!"

Julie flies out of the base with the jetpack. One of the soldiers take a radio.

Soldier:(radio)"Take her out! That's a $60,000,000 project! Get the General Mills on the line!"

Julie lands by the canyons where she took out the helicopters to protect the cargo. She meets Truth,who was in his van.

Julie:"Here you go. You better hide this thing somewhere,fast."

Truth:"Thanks."

Truth stuffs the jetpack in his van.

Julie:"Hey,can you give me a ride back to the airfield? My back still kinda hurts like hell."

Truth:"Sure. Hop in."

Julie enters the van and Truth drives back to the airfield and drops her off.

Truth:"Far out! Have a nice nap,dude!"

Truth drives off and Julie finds a bag full of hay. She empties it onto the floor of the safehouse and sleeps on it.

Julie:(to the reader)"At least it's better than sleeping on bags full of bricks!"