Lincoln vs Carlota

Lincoln wakes up the next morning,and sees a message on his phone.

Lincoln:"Another street race? Okay,then."

Ronnie Anne:"Good luck."

Lincoln:"Thanks. That really means a lot to me."

Lincoln wakes up,and drives a bike towards the race location. Upon arriving,he sees a black Dodge Viper.

 Upon arriving,he sees a black Dodge Viper

Lincoln:"Now that's my kind of ride."

Lincoln leans up against the hood of his new car,and across from him,he sees a white man with brown hair,who wears a black jacket,and green cargo pants. He looked to be the same age as Lincoln.

 He looked to be the same age as Lincoln

(A.N:"I can definitely imagine Victor like this.")

A truck stops next to the brown haired man,and the driver was Carlota. She steps out of the truck,and kisses the man on the cheek. Then,she walks over to Lincoln holding a crowbar,with a look of anger on her face.

Lincoln:"Now what?"

Carlota:"Pendejo!"

Lincoln:"What did I do,now?"

Carlota:"So this is where you've been,huh? You prefer the curves of some supercar to those of a real woman?"(shakes her hips around)

Lincoln:(in mind;scoffs)"Even Ronnie Anne has better curves than you,bitch."(to Carlota)"Hey,you called it off,Carlota! Remember 'just business'?"

Carlota:"What kind of a man are you?! When I said 'just business',I meant that I love you!"

She slams her crowbar against Lincoln's Dodge Viper.

Lincoln:"What the fuck?!"

Carlota:"When I said I'm not interested anymore,I meant that I long for you!"

Carlota hits the hood of the car,and Lincoln barely dodges it.

Carlota:"And also...!"

Lincoln pushes Carlota hard. He had finally had enough of her crap,and he was now going to do what he should've done in the first place.