Assault on a Boat

After hearing Sid's story,Ronnie Anne shakes her head in disappointment,and Lincoln was pinching the bridge of his nose with a neutral look on his face.

Lincoln:"So you're saying that you can't swim at all?"

Sid:"I can swim,but when I'm in the deep ocean,it just terrifies me. And,I'm also scared of eels,squids,seaweed,and..."

Ronnie Anne:"Okay,now you're definitely making excuses."

Sid:"Look,I need someone who I can really trust."

Lincoln:"So you want us to swim in some dirty dock water,avoiding Vietnamese gangsters and Da Nang Boys,to put a bug on a boat in the harbor?"

Sid:"You sound so negative about it!"

Lincoln:"Look Sid,when I was a kid,swimming of the Santa Maria,a condom got stuck to my face."

Sid and Ronnie Anne giggle at Lincoln's statement.

Lincoln:"Horror like that stays with you for life. Believe that."

Ronnie Anne puts a hand on Sid's shoulder

Ronnie Anne:"Hey don't worry about it,Sid. We'll do it."

Lincoln:"Yeah. Of course we will."

Sid:"Thanks,you guys."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne drive to Pier 69,and then they both put on wetsuits that Sid gave to them.

Lincoln:"Let's go."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah."

They jump over the railing,and land into the cold,freezing water.

Lincoln:(in mind)"This water is as cold as a motherfucker!"

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln reach the boat,but it was being guarded by Da Nang Boys who were on patrol boats.

Ronnie Anne:"We better be smart about this."

Lincoln:"Oh,I hear you."

They swim across the water,while diving underneath,to avoid being seen by the Da Nang Boys. They reach the ship,and they take off their snorkels,and wipe their eyes clear of water.

Lincoln:"Now,to sneak our way in,and plant the bug."

Ronnie Anne nods her head and then she and Lincoln take out the guards on the ship quietly.

Lincoln:"Now,to plant the bug. Watch my back."

Ronnie Anne:"Got it."

Lincoln starts planting the bug,while Ronnie Anne was keeping watch.

Lincoln:"Done. Let's get out of here before it's too late."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah. This wetsuit is a little tight for my hips."

Lincoln:"Well you do have big hips after all..."

Ronnie Anne punches Lincoln playfully on the arm.

Ronnie Anne:"Let's see if your skills in bed are as good as your sense of humor."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne get off the ship,and slowly swim back to shore. They get back in the car,and they drive off to Ronnie Anne's apartment.

Lincoln:"Huh. Even your place is better than mine."

Ronnie Anne:"Well,I need to take a shower. You can join me if you want to."

Lincoln:"Alright."

Ronnie Anne tries to take off her wetsuit,but she struggles a bit with her hips.

Ronnie Anne:"A little help?"

Lincoln:"Alright,I'm coming."

Lincoln grabs the bottom part of Ronnie Anne's wetsuit.

Lincoln:"You sure you haven't been gaining weight recently?"

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,I'll have you know,that my body is fit and firm as a wet noodle. Clearly,Sid choose the wrong size for my wetsuit."

Lincoln helps Ronnie Anne take off her wetsuit,and there were red marks on her hips and ass.

Ronnie Anne:"You see those marks? Next time,Sid better get me a bigger wetsuit."

Lincoln:"Can we take a shower already? My body is aching like hell."

Ronnie Anne turns the tap,and warm water sprays down the faucet. Lincoln takes off his wetsuit,and gets in the shower.

Ronnie Anne:"Let's do this."

Ronnie Anne enters the shower as well,and starts jerking off Lincoln,while he rubs her pussy with both of his fingers.

Ronnie Anne:"Wow... I'm surprised that your fingers fit well inside my black hole."

Lincoln:"You've got a pretty nice grip."

Lincoln removes his fingers from Ronnie Anne's pussy,and makes her bend over.

Ronnie Anne:"You gonna put it in?"

Lincoln:"Oh,of course I will."

Lincoln sticks his dick inside Ronnie Anne's asshole,and starts fucking her,while she's on all fours.

Ronnie Anne:"Wow! You feel bigger than last time! Keep going!"

Lincoln:"You got it,babe!"

Lincoln goes faster,and Ronnie Anne clenches her fingers and toes,while getting close to her limit.

Ronnie Anne:"F-Fuck... I'm gonna squirt!"

Ronnie Anne cums around Lincoln's thighs and shortly after,Lincoln cums deep inside her asshole. Then,he pulls out and shoots more cum onto her back and ass.

Ronnie Anne:"Damn... That was amazing."

Lincoln:"Yeah. You've got a great body. But,I love you for who you are."

Ronnie Anne:"You're pretty good yourself."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne take a shower,and then they go into Ronnie Anne's room.

Lincoln:"Huh. I just hope your bed is more comfy than mine."

Ronnie Anne:"Oh,it is."

Lincoln lies down on the bed,and he throws his head back in joy.

Lincoln:"Your bed is so soft! Mine feels like it's made of rock. What a fucking crock."

Ronnie Anne lies down next to Lincoln,and she wraps a blanket around their bodies.

Ronnie Anne:"Goodnight,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Goodnight,Ronnie Anne."

They kiss each other on the lips,and then they go to bed.