Luna Loud and Sam Sharp

The next day,Lincoln is walking down the street until he comes across the building of the Royal Casino. There,he sees two pedestrians chanting at two people on top.

Man:"Jump!"

Man 2:"Jump! Come on you two,jump!"

Lincoln:"Hey,uh,what's going on? Who are those two?"

Man:"Some washed up musicians."

Man 2:"It's Luna Loud and Sam Sharp! They used to be big time music writers."

Lincoln:(in mind)"Luna was here all this time?! Oh,damn it..."

Lincoln looks up and sees a drunk Luna and Sam,who looked willingly to jump off the building and kill themselves. Even though Lori betrayed him and his friends,he couldn't lose a sister who always had his back.

Lincoln:"Hey,Luna! Sam! What are you two doing up there?!"

Sam:(drunk)"Do you know him,Lunes?"

Luna:(drunk)"Not really,dude. But... He looks kinda familiar... He looks like my little bro,Lincoln."

Sam and Luna start stumbling and this makes Lincoln even more stressed.

Lincoln:"No,Luna,Sam,get a grip! Girls,get a grip! You still got that energy! You two are still good musicians!"

Sam:(drunk)"We don't give a fuck anymore."

Luna:(drunk)"Yeah. Our manager died,and some bitch named Michelle Lewis is getting the attention we deserve,and beer and alcohol is our only friend now,baby bro!"

This hits Lincoln hard,as he remembers Michelle vividly and continues trying to convince Luna and Sam not to jump.

Lincoln:"Come on,you two! You just need a new manager,and you're looking right at him!"

Sam:(drunk)"We hate you guys!"

Lincoln:"Just climb down! Please!"

Man:"Hey,don't talk them out of jumping. We got good money on this!"

Man 2:"Yeah,and some good odds,too!"

Lincoln:(under his breath)"Man,this town is so fucking cold..."

Lincoln looks around and finds a truck loaded with pillows and an idea clicks in his mind.

Lincoln:(in mind)"Hopefully this'll work!"

Lincoln steals the truck and drives it underneath Sam and Luna. The two drunk girlfriends jump off and slam into the pillows inside. While they aren't dead,they are still critically injured.

Lincoln:"Alright,you two. Time to take you to rehab."

Luna:"Baby bro? Is that you?"

Lincoln:"It's me,Luna."

Sam:"What's your name again?"

Lincoln:"It's Lincoln."

Sam:"Thanks,Lincoln..."

Lincoln drives over to the hospital and Sam and Luna are now on stretchers.

Luna:"Hey,baby bro?"

Lincoln:"Yeah?"

Luna:"When we heal up,we could use a new manager. I think you'd be a good one."

Lincoln:"Thanks,Luna. Stay safe,okay?"

Luna:"You got it,dude."

Lincoln kisses Luna on the forehead and as soon as she heads inside with Sam,Lincoln's phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

Lincoln:"Ken?"

Ken:"Hey,Lincoln. The Leone family has made their move. Salvatore is here. Now,he's taken over Caligula's. We're screwed,man. There's word of some Triad visit that should keep him busy. I'm calling from the bathroom. I gotta go."

Lincoln:"Alright. I'll see what I can do."

Lincoln hangs up and finds a random white bike.

Lincoln:"Looks like I've still got work to do before the heist."