Liquor Store Madness

Lincoln arrives at Carlota's hideout,which was a house that looked run down.

Lincoln:"I guess this is the hideout Carlota's been talking about."

Lincoln knocks on the door.

Lincoln:"Carlota! It's me! Lincoln Loud!"

Lincoln looks through the window,but it was too hazy.

Lincoln:"Don't see nothing."

Lincoln knocks again.

Lincoln:"Look,without you,there is no Lincoln Loud!"(in mind)"God,this is fucking pathetic!"

There was still no response from Carlota.

Lincoln:"Now where is this dumb bitch?"

Lincoln suddenly drops to his knees,and hears a gun cocking. It was Carlota. The crazy Latina woman points her pistol to the side of his head.

Carlota:"Who's the bitch now,eh?"

Lincoln:"Look,please put the gun down. I just want to work with you. I'm sorry if I left you behind."

Carlota:"What was that?"

Lincoln:"I just got a lot going on,right now. J-Just don't fucking shoot me! Please!"

Carlota:"How are you going to prove you're sorry?"

Lincoln:"Come on now,Carlota. I'm gonna play with you real rough,girl."

Carlota:"Keep talking!"

Lincoln:"And I'll take you to rob banks and shit. And I'll let you kill whoever you want to kill."

Carlota purrs like a kitten at that statement.

Lincoln:"I'm gonna treat you so good,lady. Just... please don't shoot me."

Carlota:"T- No,Lincoln. I think I love you."

Carlota lowers her pistol to the side,and gets an expression on her face,as if she was going through an orgasm.

Lincoln:"Uh... that's great! Wanna go rob some shit?"

Carlota laughs with a slutty smile on her face.

Lincoln:(in mind)"How do I always get myself into shitty situations like this?!"

Lincoln and Carlota enter a car,and they both start driving.

Lincoln:"This time,we're gonna do it real cool. No crazy shit,girl."

Carlota:"Speak for yourself,boy! Today,I just feel like killing all the men I meet!"

Lincoln:"Come on,now."

Carlota:"Don't worry. I make an exception for some of the men in my life. Now drive faster!"

Lincoln stops right outside a liquor shop,and then he gets out along with Carlota.

Carlota:"This will be a walk in the park!"

Lincoln:"Oh,really?"

Four cowboys in quadbikes arrived at the store.

Carlota:"Who are these cowboy assholes?"

Lincoln:"Let's just observe the situation first."

The cowboys rob the store before Lincoln and Carlota had the chance to. They exit the store holding briefcases full of money,and jump back on their bikes.

Carlota:"Those maricon bastards have our money! That's my money!"

Carlota shoots and kills the last cowboy among the group,knocking his corpse off the quadbike.

Carlota:"Bleed,pendejo! Lincoln,you drive,I'll shoot!"

Lincoln and Carlota get on the quadbike,and they chase after the three cowboys. Carlota pulls out her UZI,and starts shooting at the cowboys.

Carlota:"I'm gonna kill all you stupid pigs!"

Lincoln:"Stop shooting that thing right next to my ear!"

Carlota says nothing,and continues shooting.

Carlota:"Drink my piss!"

Carlota kills a cowboy,and then the second one. There was just one cowboy left. Lincoln's ears were ringing,because of the constant shooting that Carlota was doing.

Carlota:"Nobody escapes Carlota Casagrande! Nobody!"

Carlota finally kills the last cowboy,and then with Lincoln's help,she picks up the briefcases that the cowboys dropped.

Carlota:"Back to the hideout,Lincoln!"

Lincoln:"You're a fucking psycho!"

Carlota:"All you little men are scared of strong women like us! If we're passionate,you say we're crazy! If we're upset,you say we're hysterical! We sleep with men,we're just a bunch of sluts!"

Lincoln shakes his head in tiredness.

Lincoln:"Who are you calling 'little men'? You went crazy back there!"

Carlota:"That,was just another day at the office! You can't take the heat,go oit your tiny balls in the freezer,pendejo!"

Lincoln:"Tiny balls?! Now just wait a minute..."

Carlota:"Quiet! I'm counting the fucking money!"

Lincoln reaches the hideout,and Carlota tosses him a briefcase.

Carlota:"There's your payment. Next time,we play really rough!"

Lincoln:"Well,I'm looking forward to it."

Carlota goes back inside her hideout,but not quickly before smacking,and shaking her large ass,hoping to entice Lincoln.

Lincoln:(in mind)"She wants me to fuck her,now?! What the fuck is wrong with your cousin,Ronnie Anne?!"

Lincoln drives back to the trailer,and he sees two bras on the floor,as well as two pairs of panties. He also hears moaning.

Lincoln:"The hell?"

Lincoln turns around a corner and catches a peek of Ana and Julie scissoring each other,with their pussies touching each other's. They were also naked.

Ana:"I love how your pussy rubs against mine!"(moans)

Julie:"Me too,babe! Me too!"(moans)

Lincoln:(in mind)"I'm gonna sleep on the couch,instead."

Lincoln quietly sneaks out,and goes to sleep on the couch outside Julie and Ana's room.