A Fresh Start

The garage looked very run down,as the windows were broken. There boxes everywhere,and the paint looked like it was fading away. The most disappointed one,was Lincoln.

Lincoln:"Motherfucker! That mute asshole! That fucking snake without a tongue... gave me this fucking shithole instead of a pink slip?! I must be the biggest fucking idiot in the whole fucking world!"

Ronnie Anne:"Relax,Lincoln. At least we're still alive."

Truth:"Yeah. You need to relax. You're really killing my fucking vibe here!"

Lincoln:"Well I'm sorry if I'm fucking up your vibe,old man,"(looks at Ronnie Anne)"but I can't wait to get my hands on that mute and your fucking slut of a cousin!"

Ronnie Anne:"My cousin?! You gonna diss my familia?!"

Ronnie Anne walks away in shock.

Lincoln:"Look,I'm sorry! I'm just fucking pissed for all of us!"

Nikki gives Lincoln the "I'm very angry with you" look,and the man decides to continue with his statement.

Lincoln:"I mean,look. We're in a strange place,we got shit to our name,and for once I try to make something work,like this garage,and it ain't even a garage!"

Nikki:"Then make it into a fucking garage!"

Lincoln:"Ohhh,that's a great idea,Nikki. Why don't you shut the fuck up?!"

Nikki:"You know what,Lincoln? You're a fucking idiot! You always wanted something for nothing. Now you got something,and you don't know what to do with it!"

Ana:"Well,make it good enough!"

Winter:"We'll all help him,right?"

Clyde:"We got your back,Lincoln."

Nikki:"Come on,stop tripping,man."

Truth:"Woah! The energy here - it's fantastic!"

Truth starts humming,and Lincoln simply gives him a weirded out stare.

Lincoln:"Yeah... How am I gonna find some real mechanics to put in some work around here?"

Ronnie Anne:"Well,Sid once told me that a few of our friends might be in the mechanic business,or whatever."

Lincoln:"Okay."

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln get into a random four door car,and then they start driving off.

Ronnie Anne:"Sameer should be by the gas station over at Easter Basin."

Lincoln:"Okay. How'd you meet these guys,anyway?"

Ronnie Anne:"A lot of shit happened while you were in Royal Woods six years ago,man."

Lincoln:"Okay. I can understand that."

Lincoln arrives at the gas station called Xoomer,and then they see someone working on a car.

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Sameer! It's me,Ronnie Anne!"

Sameer:"Hey,Ronnie Anne! How's it been?!"

Ronnie Anne:"Real great! Come on in! I got a job for you!"

Sameer gets into the back seat.

Ronnie Anne:"Lincoln,meet one of my friends,Sameer. Sameer,this is my boyfriend,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Hey,man."

Sameer:"Nice to meet you. So,what's the deal here?"

Lincoln:"I'm opening a garage in Doherty by the waste grounds. Car mods,lowriders,and all kinds of shit."

Sameer:"Sounds cool."

Ronnie Anne:"Now,drive over to King's."(not his actual name)

Lincoln:"Sure."

Lincoln drives over to King's,where he sees another one of Ronnie Anne's friends working in a hot dog van.

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Casey! How's the business going?"

Casey:"It's pretty shitty. Why? What's going on?"

Ronnie Anne:"Lincoln here is opening up a garage. Sameer's in. How about you?"

Casey:"Yeah. Just tell me where the place is,and I'll meet you guys there."

Ronnie Anne:"It's in Doherty."

Casey:"Alright."

Lincoln:"Where are we going next?"

Ronnie Anne:"Next up,we're gonna meet Laird. He should be by his little RC shop around the corner from the garage."

Lincoln:"Got it."

Lincoln drives over to Laird's RC shop,and then they see him using an RC helicopter.

Laird:"Oh. Hey,Ronnie Anne."

Laird jumps in the back seat,sitting next to Sameer.

Ronnie Anne:"Lincoln,this is Laird. Laird,this is my boyfriend,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Hey."

Ronnie Anne:"Lincoln's opening up a garage around the corner from your shop."

Laird:"You should come by my shop sometime. See some of my shit,man."

Lincoln:"Yeah,I'll do that."

(A.N:"Zero,one of the characters from GTA:San Andreas,has the same voice actor as Crane,one of the main characters of the Kung Fu Panda movie trilogy.")

Lincoln stops his car at the garage,and then they head inside.

Lincoln:"Hey,Clyde! Come over here!"

Clyde walks over to the group.

Clyde:"Hey,man."

Lincoln:"These three are Sameer,Casey,and Laird."

Casey:"Hi."

Sameer:"Hey."

Laird:"Hello."

Nikki walks up to Julie and Ana.

Nikki:"I think I found a way for us to get paid."

Ana:"Oh,I ain't going to no college to learn no accounting! I suck with those fucking formulas!"

Nikki:"No! I meant property!"

Julie:"Decorating's not my kind of shit either."

Nikki:"Property development! Look,you buy a dump like this,fix it,and sell it. Or you turn the property into a business."

Ana:"I don't know. This all sounds too much for Julie and I."

Nikki:"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. Okay?"

Julie:"Okay."

Nikki leaves the garage,and Ana puts an arm around Julie's waist.

Ana:"I guess your bro would be proud of you and Nikki."

Julie:"Yeah. You're right about that statement."

Ana kisses Julie on the lips,and then they make out for a bit.