Cop Wheels

When Julie returns to the Four Dragons Casino,she enters the office and meets everyone else.

Ana:"So,how'd it go,girl?"

Julie:"Eh,it was a piece of cake."

Ana:"A'ight. We finna hear the rest of Lincoln's plan."

Julie:"Okay."

Julie and Ana sit down on some chairs while Lincoln starts discussing the plan.

Lincoln:"While I draw as much attention on me as possible,you all get away with the money."

Sarah:"Well,how are we supposed to move the money out of that casino?"

Lincoln:"Um..."

Winter:"Simple. We take one of their armored cars and respray it."

Ana:"Don't they got some cop escort or whatever?"

Lincoln:"I think they do. Which is why,we're gonna steal some police bikes."

Lincoln,Clyde,Ana,Sam,Julie,Sarah,and Winter leave the casino and stand in front of a truck.

Lincoln:"Okay,so we're gonna drive this truck around the Julius Thruway. You five are gonna steal the bikes and get them to us."

Ana:"A'ight,bet."

Lincoln and Clyde enter the truck and start driving as the five girls split up in different directions. Up first was Julie,as she spots a bike by the police station.

Julie:"This one's mine."

Julie gets on the bike and starts driving away as an officer start running after her.

Officer:"Patrol,this is Officer Toy! I'm outside the police station and well... Some punk girl stole my bike!"

Control:"Copy that. Suspect is white female,about 5,7 feet tall and light build with brown hair in a ponytail."

Julie:"Looks like they're after me. Better get this bike to the truck."

It cuts to Sam getting on a police bike while putting on a helmet of course.

Sam:"Got the bike. Time to move."

Sam starts driving as two police officers get run over by said girl.

Officer:"Larry! Some bitch is trying your bike for size! Get her!"

A few police cars start chasing down Sam,who is trying her best to avoid oncoming traffic and when she arrives by the Julius Thruway,she sees Julie up ahead.

Sam:"Hey,Julie!"

Julie:"Hey! I see you got your bike!"

Lincoln:"That's two bikes down! Just need two more!"

Julie and Sam rest their bikes onto the truck as it keeps driving across town.

Julie:"Please be okay,Ana."

It cuts to Ana and Sarah both getting on one bike with Ana being the driver and Sarah being the passenger.

Sarah:"Do you even know how to ride a bike?"

Ana:"Yeah,I've been on a 'lil bike before,whatchu talkin' about? 'Lil Sarah."

Sarah:"Okay,let's just go."

Ana:"Say less."

Ana starts driving as two police cars start chasing her and Sarah down.

Ana:"I ain't never scared!"

Sarah:"You drive like a fucking maniac!"

Ana simply flips off Sarah angrily in response to her statement.

Ana:(angry)"Girl,if you don't shut yo' ass up!"

Sarah:"Okay,okay! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

Ana makes a hard right and sees Winter up ahead riding her police bike calmly.

Ana:"Ay yo,why you driving so slow? Get your damn speed up!"

Winter:"I never got chased."

Sarah:"Damn,you're lucky."

Winter and Ana rest their bikes onto the truck behind Julie and Sam.

Ana:"We got the bikes! Now let's dip!"

Lincoln drives over to a lockup and parks the truck there.

Lincoln:"Alright. We got the bikes,and now we just need one more thing before we get this heist going."

Clyde:"The sooner we get ready,the sooner we get paid."

Lincoln:"Yeah."

Later on,Julie and Ana arrive at their apartment and stretch for a bit.

Julie:"I think I really should've stretched before stealing that bike."

Ana:"Well,I'mma take a shower. How about you,babe?"

Julie:"I think I need one too."

Ana:"A'ight."

Ana steps into the bathroom and turns on the faucet. Then,she strips down and steps into the shower as she hears a few clothes dropping onto the floor. The shower curtain opens and a naked and sexy Julie is in Ana's sights.

Ana:"You know,you could've just asked me if you wanted to share the shower,'lil Julie."

Julie:"Well,I wanna get down and dirty with you."

Ana:"Oh,word? A'ight,I'm down. Come on over here."

Ana applies some soap to her stomach and this makes Julie wet as she starts fingering herself.

Ana:"Oh,you like that,don't you?"

Julie:(turned on;blushing)"Uh-huh."

Julie grabs a rag and adds some soap to it to start rubbing Ana's boobs with it. Then,Ana starts smacking Julie's ass while groping it.

Julie:"The feels amazing. Time for me to wash you off,baby."

Julie pulls Ana's face into her boobs and starts rubbing them up and down on either side,washing her girlfriend's face.

Ana:"Damn,girl...!"

Julie:"Damn,baby! Let's scissor each other now!"

Ana:"Say less!"

Julie and Ana lie down and they wrap their legs around each other and start scissoring each other with hearts in their eyes.

Julie:"Oh! Oh,fuck!"

Ana:"This is awesome!"

Ana gets on top of Julie and puts her hands around her throat in a calm manner.

Julie:(in heat)"Harder~"

Ana:"What...?"

Julie:(normal)"What...?"

Ten minutes later,both girls cum from their pussies into the drain and they both moan loudly.

Ana and Julie:(in heat)"Fuck yes!"

They both engage in a hot make out session and stare at each other lovingly and Julie licks her lips slowly.

Julie:"That was fucking fun."

Ana:"Damn right it was. Let's go to sleep."

Julie:"Okay then,Mommy."

Ana:"No,you're my Moms."

Julie:"No,you are!"

Ana:"You is the Moms!"

Ana and Julie laugh loudly and they leave the bathroom to fall asleep on their bed,naked.

(A.N:"The funny cop lines are based on this video. Tell me what you think.")