Betting Shop Bullshit

Lincoln wakes up from the couch the next morning,and puts on his normal clothes. Then,he sees a note from Julie.

Julie:(note)"Ana and I have gone out to deal with some of Lori and Chandler's lieutenants who transport the drugs across LS. We might come back in a few hours or so."

Lincoln:"Guess it's time to see Carlota again."

Lincoln goes to Carlota's hideout,and knocks on her door.

Lincoln:"Hey,Carlota! It's me! Time to rob some shit,let's go!"

Carlota:(seductively)"In here,mi amor!"

Lincoln was now reluctant to take another step forward,as he remembered the teasing technique that Carlota used on him the previous day.

Lincoln:"Okay."

Carlota:"You get your sorry ass in here right now,snowball,or I'll shove a fucking grenade up it!"

Lincoln sighs,and steps inside the hideout.

Lincoln:"Look,I really need-"

He then sees Carlota dragging what looked to be a table.

Lincoln:"Oh my God! What the fuck is that thing?!"

Carlota:"This,tiny balls,is a rack! I'm gonna punish your tiny ass!"

Carlota grabs Lincoln by the wrists,and ties him up to a leg of the table.

Lincoln:"Please don't! I'm sorry! For everything!"

Carlota:"Shut up and take it like a man! You never write to me! You never call! You treat me like a whore! Like one of your whores!"

Lincoln:"Come on,please! I'm not into that kinky shit!"

Carlota:"I'm gonna fuck you up real good!"

Lincoln:"No! Please!"

Carlota grabs a whip,and starts punishing Lincoln with it.

Lincoln:"Ow! Hey! Fuck! Ouch! Damn! Oh,shit...!"

And before he knew it,Carlota pulls his pants down,to see his hard dick. She pulls his underwear down,and sees his hot and raging 15 inch dick.

Carlota:(scoffs)"I've taken bigger dicks than yours. But,I guess you'll have to do..."

Lincoln:(in mind)"Is she gonna fucking rape me?!"

Carlota takes off her jeans and panties and starts riding Lincoln.

Carlota:"Say my name. Scream it to the world!"

Lincoln:"Oh,Carlota!"

Carlota:"What was that?"

Lincoln:"You feel amazing,Carlota!"

The Latina woman then mockingly cups her ear,as if she couldn't hear Lincoln.

Carlota:"I can't hear you,snowball!"

Lincoln:"I love you,Carlota!!"

Lincoln shoots his cum deep inside Carlota's pussy.

Carlota:"Better."

Lincoln:(in mind)"At least I did the deed with Ronnie Anne first,before I went to Royal Woods six years ago."

Later,Lincoln and Carlota exit the hideout,fully dressed.

Carlota:"How was it?"

Lincoln:"Different..."

Carlota:"I knew you would like it."

Lincoln gets into the driver's seat,and Carlota gets into the passenger's seat. The white haired man starts driving towards the betting shop in Montgomery.

Lincoln:"Look,I thought we were gonna make some serious money."

Carlota:"So I'm just a cheap fuck?! A Latina slut you don't even pay?!"

Lincoln:"I never said that!"

Carlota:"I hope you drive better this time around."

Lincoln:"Have you ever driven a quadbike? It's not easy. Especially when you have a crazy bitch shooting right next to your ear."

Carlota:"Ooh,I like it when you're angry. I will try to anger you more often."

Lincoln stops the car by the betting shop,and Carlota hands him a sticky bomb.

Lincoln:"Sticky bombs?! Where the hell'd you get them?"

Carlota ignores his question,and walks inside armed with a pistol. Lincoln rhen follows her inside.

Carlota:"Open the back door,or I blow your fucking face off! Leave the panic button or I'll kill your children too!"

The alarms go off,making Carlota even more angry.

Carlota:"I warned you,you stupid bitch!"

Carlota shoots a patron in front of her.

Carlota:"Stupid fucking bitch!"

Lincoln places a sticky bomb by the red door on the right,takes a step back,and blows up the door,revealing the safe.

Carlota:"Get in there,and open the safe!"

Lincoln blows off the door that kept the money inside the safe.

Lincoln:"Got it!"

Carlota:"About fucking time! You're a fucking sloth!"

Lincoln grabs the money inside the safe.

Lincoln:"Whatever,let's go!"

Lincoln and Carlota leave the betting shop,and then they get back into the car,with some police cars chasing them.

Carlota starts shooting at some police cars.

Carlota:"Die,idiota pigs!"

Lincoln drives into a Pay 'n Spray,and the car was now dark blue. Then,he starts driving back to the hideout.

Lincoln:"We need to talk about something."

Carlota:"What? What do I have to say to you?"

Lincoln:"You're a great girl and all,but you gotta calm down. I know some cold-blooded girls who wouldn't act like you!"

Carlota:"You get given a lioness,and you want a fucking pussycat? Tiny balls!"

Lincoln:"I just want-"

Carlota:"You know what?! Sometimes,I just want to kill us both!"

Lincoln:"Please don't do that! Just calm down a little."

They make it back to the hideout,and Carlota tosses a bundle of cash to Lincoln.

Carlota:"Goodbye!"

Carlota slams her door shut,and Lincoln drives back to the trailer. Upon entering,he sees Ana and Julie counting the money they made taking down Lori and Chandler's lieutenants who transport the drugs.

Ana:"Looks like we made $7,500."

Julie:"That's a pretty good amount."

Ana:"Yeah."

Julie:"You okay,Lincoln?"

Ana:"You look like you dropped the soap,man."

Lincoln:"Me? Dropping the soap? No way."

Ana:"Well,I'mma go take a lil' nap."

Ana lies down on the couch,and takes a nap.