Mike Toreno's Last Flight

Julie changes her clothes. Now,she's wearing a black hoodie over a white T-shirt,with blue jeans and red Nike Air Jordans. When she reaches the garage,Winter calls her.

Julie:"Hey,Winter. What's up?"

Winter:"You remember the last member of the Loco Syndicate,Mike Toreno,right?"

Julie:"Yeah. What about him?"

Winter:"Sam told me that he's by the helipad downtown."

Julie:"Something about this doesn't really add up. Call me back if you hear anything."

Winter:"Got it."

Julie gets on a bike,and she heads over to the helipad downtown. The skies were blue,as it was 12:15 AM. Julie reaches the helipad,but Mike's helicopter starts flying away.

Julie:"Guess I'll have to shoot him down,then."

Julie grabs a rocket launcher from the helipad,and she aims at the helicopter. She shoots,but the rocket misses the helicopter.

Julie:"Fuck! I missed! Better catch up to him!"

Julie runs down the stairs,and gets back on her bike. She starts racing after the helicopter which was flying over the highway.

Julie:"You're mine,Toreno..."

Julie gets on the freeway,and a few guards hanging from the helicopter armed with AK-47s,starts shooting at Julie.

Julie:(in mind)"Shit! This guy's smarter than I thought! But I'm not giving up!"

Julie starts dodging the bullets being fired her way,with determination on her mind.

Julie:"I gotta take him down somehow!"

When the helicopter reaches the end of the highway leading into Whetstone,Julie gets off her bike,and shoots another rocket at the helicopter. The rocket hits the helicopter's tail,and it crashes down into the dam below.

Julie:"A direct hit! There's no way he survived that one hell of a fireball!"

Julie gets back on her bike,and drives away from the area. When she stops her bike by her apartment,her phone rings again.

Julie:"Hello?"

Victor:"Hey,baby sis."

Julie:"Hey,bro! How are you?"

Victor:"I'm still recovering from my gunshot wounds,and still in bed. How do you think I'm doing?"

Julie:"I'm not gonna leave you in there. I'll get you out,no matter how long it takes."

Victor:"That's my sister. Alright,I gotta go. I need a nap,anyways."

Julie:"Big love,bro."

Victor:"Much love,sis."

Julie hangs up,and Winter calls her again.

Julie:"Hey."

Winter:"We need to be at the garage. Apparently,we're gonna take down Lori's crack factory."

Julie:"Alright,I'm on my way. Time to show that bitch that we strike back with a vengeance!"

Winter:"Damn right."

Julie hangs up,and gets back on her bike to drive back to the garage.

Julie:(in mind)"Don't worry,bro. I'll get you out of that prison!"