Train Heist

Julie wakes up the next morning with her hair covered in hay. She shakes herself and the hay falls off.

Julie:"Alright. Let's get busy."

Julie looks at her phone and sees a text from Truth that she received last night.

Truth:(text)"Meet me outside when you wake up."

Julie freshens up and walks outside to sit down on a crate.

Julie:"He told me to meet him outside,so where the fuck is he?"

Julie hears a jet like engine and sees Truth behind her,flying the jetpack she stole yesterday.

Truth:"Oh... shit...!"

Julie:"Hey,look out!"

Julie moves out of the way and Truth lands on the ground unsuccessfully.

Truth:"The new age begins here! Today we'll know everything!"

Julie:"What are you talking about,man?"

Truth:"I've tried,but I can't fly for shit! You better do it. Land on the train,kill the guards,get in and steal the stuff."

Julie:"What stuff?"

Truth:"I don't know yet."

Julie:"What do you mean you don't know yet?"

Truth:"You'll be stealing the answer."

The two of them hear a train nearby.

Julie:"Is that the train you were talking about?"

Truth:"Yes."

Julie puts the jetpack on and starts flying to the train. There,she sees military guards on the train,protecting a few crates.

Julie:(in mind)"Let's do this."

Julie lands on the train and pulls out her pistol to take out a few guards. She then opens a crate which had a small container full of green goo.

Julie:"This must be it. Time to get out of here."

Julie grabs the container and puts the jetpack back on. Then she flies back to the airfield.

Truth:"Did you get it?"

Julie:"Well... I got something."

Julie gives the jar to Truth and he examines it.

Truth:"Oooh... Everything is different now."

Julie:"What is it?"

Truth:"Everything. They will call this,'year zero'. I'll be in touch."

Julie:"Okay...?"

Truth goes into his van and drives off,as Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks it up and it was Ana.

Ana:"Ay,Julie. Come back to the garage. The girls and I got a little job together."

Julie:"You mean a heist?"

Ana:"Hell yeah."

Julie:"Okay. On my way."

Ana:"A'ight,cool."

Julie:"Bye."

Ana:"Peace."

Julie hangs up and gets on a bike to drive back to San Fierro.