Ana's Revenge

Three hours later,Ana arrives at the location Tenpenny spoke about and waits for them while leaning up against the wall crossing her arms.

30 minutes later,a certain police car arrives and Ana approaches it as Hernandez aims his gun at her,Pulaski steps out,and Tenpenny goes over to the trunk to look for something.

Pulaski:"Ana! Hope we didn't keep you waiting,girl!"

Ana:"Nah,I was chillin' for real."

Pulaski:"I bet you were. That the dossier? Hand it over."

Ana gives Pulaski the dossier and Tenpenny pulls a shovel out of the trunk.

Ana:"We good now?"

Tenpenny:"I don't know,Ana. Eddie?"

Pulaski:"Our girl's done good!"

Just then,Tenpenny swings the shovel and hits Hernandez in the head,knocking him out cold.

Ana:(in mind)"Ay yo,what the fuck?!"

Tenpenny:"You snitch piece of shit! You vato asshole! You sold us out!"

Tenpenny huts Hernandez in the face again,giving him a black eye. Then,he walks over to Ana and gives her the shovel.

Tenpenny:"Time to dig,Ana."

He looks at Pulaski and grabs the dossier.

Tenpenny:"You,take care of things."

Pulaski:"Huh? Where are you going?"

Tenpenny:(stern)"To get drunk and get laid. You got a problem with that?"

Pulaski:(intimidated)"No,Frank. Relax."

Tenpenny enters the police car.

Tenpenny:"Good. I'll see you back at the precinct. And I'll see you in the next life,Ana."

Tenpenny drives away and it cuts to Ana digging a large hole with Pulaski holding her at gunpoint.

Ana:"Fool,Tenpenny's just usin' yo' ass."

Ana slowly climbs out of the hole,facing Pulaski with a brave look on her face.

Ana:"He finna pop you next,dude."

Pulaski:"Shut the fuck up,bitch!"

Ana:"Oh,you gon' call me a bitch,bitch?! You don't got no 'N' word pass,fool!"

Pulaski:"Fucking die!"

Right as Pulaski fires,Hernandez jumps in front of him and takes the bullet while falling into the hole,coughing up blood. Then,Pulaski aims at Ana's skull again.

Ana:"Go ahead! Pop me! Show the world that you ain't no bitch,bitch!"

Pulaski:"With pleasure!"

Pulaski fires,but only clicking sounds are heard,meaning that he used his last bullet on Hernandez,making Ana give him an evil smile.

Ana:"You out of bullets,nigga?"

Ana pulls out an AK-47 and Pulaski's eyes widen in fear as he starts running away.

Ana:"Nah,you ain't runnin' from me,fool! I told you,I'm gon' turn you from Pulaski to Porkchop!"

Ana shoots at Pulaski multiple times and he falls over,landing face first into the hood of a white car and falls down to the ground,leaning up against said car in pain.

Ana:"I told you I was gon' get my lick back. Didn't I?"

Pulaski:(coughs)"Yeah well thems the breaks... fuck..."

Ana:"Any last words before I pop you?"

Pulaski:"Yeah... Can I fuck your slut...?"

Ana:"Oh,nigga,don't be hatin' on me cuz I'm beautiful,nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got,maybe you'd have some bitches on your dick. And as for my slut? Her ass is mine!"

Ana shoots Pulaski in the head,sealing his fate as he was no more and the gangster girl smiles.

Ana:"I got my lick back. And you paid the fucking price."