Loyalty

Lincoln goes over to the garage,and he sees nobody there. When he exits the garage,his phone starts ringing.

Lincoln:"Hello?"

Jizzy:"Partner."

Lincoln:"Hey,Jizzy. What's going on?"

Jizzy:"Well,my business partners,they need a little assistance. And I thought of you,friend. Meet T-Bone at the gas station next to the docks in Easter Basin. He's waiting for you in four door car."

Lincoln:"Alright. Later,then."

Lincoln hangs up.

Lincoln:"I can just walk there. Since it's not that far,anyways."

Lincoln walks to the gas station,and sees the four door car.

Lincoln:"Where the fuck is T-Bone? Jizzy said he'd be here!"

Lincoln enters the car and waits for a bit. Just then,T-Bone wraps his arm around Lincoln's throat,and uses his other hand to point his gun at his skull.

T-Bone:"Hey,you a pinche jura or what?!"

Lincoln:"What the fuck?!"

T-Bone:"You think you can mess with me?! I will blow your fucking head off,you snake! You think you can fuck me over? I know your game,ese!"

Lincoln:"I don't know what you're talking about,man!"(groans in pain)"My throat!"

T-Bone:"Who you working for?!"

Lincoln:"Nobody!"

T-Bone slightly releases his grip on Lincoln.

T-Bone:"Turn around and look at me!"

Lincoln turns around to look at T-Bone's stern expression.

Lincoln:"Look,I'm just trying to make some money,and keep my mouth shut. I swear!"

T-Bone:"I almost had you! I almost fucking had you! You gotta be careful in this business,you know that."

Mike arrives at the car.

Mike:"You boys done playing around?"

T-Bone:"Yeah,we're straight,vato."

Mike:"Great. We need to get this shipment dealt with. We're late enough as it is. Let's go!"

T-Bone:"You heard him."

Mike gets in the car as well,and Lincoln drives over to the van's location. There was also a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle.

Mike:"Get out and grab a bike. You make sure the shipment gets to the factory,we'll make it worth your while."

Lincoln gets out of the car without saying a single word.

Mike:"Remember. We're watching you,kid."

T-Bone:"Si mon,ese. We're watching."

Lincoln grabs the sniper rifle and the rocket launcher. Then,he gets on the bike provided.

Lincoln:(to the reader)"Man,this shit is starting to get real serious."

Lincoln drives over to the first roadblock,and shoots the gangsters dead. Then,he uses the rocket launcher to take down the cars blocking the road.

Lincoln:(in mind)"That's one down!"

Lincoln drives to the next roadblock,and pulls out his SMG,to shoot at the gangsters that were on top of a small building. He uses the rocket launcher to blow up the cars in his way.

Lincoln:(in mind)"Now there should be one more."

Lincoln drives to the last roadblock,and takes down the gangsters with his rocket launcher,as well as blowing up the cars blocking the path.

Lincoln:(in mind)"And that's the last one."

The van arrives at the factory,and Lincoln meets a San Fierro Rifa.

Lincoln:"Okay,we made it. But the cops are gonna be here soon. Get the van out of sight,I'm gonna get out of here!"

Lincoln drives away back to his apartment,and goes to bed.