Air Drop

The next day,Julie wakes up and freshens up.

Julie:"Maybe Mike has some work for me or something?"

Julie goes outside and looks around the airfield. Then,Mike walks up next to her.

Mike:(playfully)"Wake up and smell the coffee."

Julie:"You need to lay off the coffee."

Mike:"We got a problem. I got some guys out in the field that need some equipment. If they don't get it,then they'll be dead by nightfall."

Julie:"Just take it to them,then."

Mike:"Me take it to them?"

Julie:"Yeah,what's the big deal?"

Mike:"I've got five guys watching me all the time. Two in that hill,one over there,and two by satellite. If I go,my guys and I will be dead. I don't have a death wish,I'm a man of peace."

Julie:"Clearly."

Mike:"Take the plane. You're not ready yet,so stay under the radar. Any questions?"

Julie:"Yeah-"

Mike:"Get to it."

Julie:"Just listen to me for once! You say five guys are watching you,so why won't they come after me?"

Mike:"Oh,they can't,because they're all posted on me. One DEA,one FIB,a Russian,a Cuban double agent amd my paymasters. Checks and balances. Nobody is watching anybody watching nobody. You know what I mean?"

Julie raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Mike:"Go."

Mike hands Julie a walkie-talkie and she gets in the plane.

Mike:"Remember,you gotta stay nice and low on your approach,or you'll pop up on the radar."

Julie:"You sure this thing is safe? I can see daylight through the floor!"

Julie starts flying in the air,on the way to Angel Pine.

Mike:"Hey,just stay low and you'll be fine."

Julie flies past a few mountains,trying to stay undetected from the radar.

Julie:"So far so good."

Julie flies underneath the Garver Bridge,carefully avoiding the waters below her. Then,she sees the drop off point ahead of her in Angel Pine.

Julie:(in mind)"That must be the drop off point. Time to drop this package."

Julie pulls a lever and drop the package into the area down below.

Julie:"Now to go back to the airfield. While flying low,of course."

Julie flies back to the airfield and lands smoothly. She pilots the plane back inside the hangar and comes to a complete stop.

Mike:"Nice work,Julie. Really,you did good,kid."

Julie exits the plane and sees an envelope on the door. She takes the envelope and there was $45,000 inside with a note from Mike himself.

Mike:(note)"A token of my appreciation for you today. Don't spend it all in one day."

Julie:"Huh. I guess working for Mike did something good after all."

Meanwhile,in Las Venturas,Ronnie Anne and Lincoln finally arrive,and admire the atmosphere.

Lincoln:"This place is amazing!"

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah it is!"

Lincoln sees that they're almost out of fuel.

Lincoln:"We better find a gas station. We're really low on gas."

Ronnie Anne:"I'll be quick."

Ronnie Anne drives to the gas station and starts refilling the car. Then,Lincoln's phone rings and he picks it up.

Carlota:"Tiny balled idiota!"

Lincoln:"Stop calling me!"

Lincoln hangs up angrily.

Lincoln:"Damn! I gotta change my number!"

Back at the airfield,Julie attempts to open the door,but she hears a few engines next to her. They were black pickup trucks.

Julie:"Ah,what's Mike up to this time?"