The Riot

Two days after taking Leni to rehab,Victor,Lincoln and everyone else is at Nikki and Victor's mansion,preparing to watch the news as Maccer is looking at Ana with lust.

Ana:"Ay,don't be goin' anywhere near me,nigga. I don't fuck around with guys and I'm into girls."

Julie:"Yeah. Stay away from my Ana."

Ana:"And stay away from my Julie. I'mma beat yo' ass if you touch her."

Ana and Julie give each other a side hug and Paul pulls Maccer to make him sit down.

Paul:"Sit down and stop touching yourself! Get away from her,you damn animal!"

Lincoln:"Okay,okay,be quiet you guys!"

Everyone calms down and Ana taps her thigh a few times.

Ana:"Ay,you can sit on my lap,Julie. I'm cool with it."

Julie:(blushes)"Okay..."

Julie sits on Ana's lap and hugs her,as the two of them blush slightly. The news story begins as the reporter is on the screen.

Reporter:"Officers Eddie Pulaski and Frank Tenpenny,both hard working members of a community policing unit,have been charged with racketeering,corruption,narcotics,and sexual assault."

Ana:"Them dudes bought it on themselves."

Nikki:"Yeah. The only ones they have to blame is themselves."

Truth:"That bastard cost me my farm. And he hogged the bong."

Reporter:"Had conspired to kill fellow officer Ralph Pendelbury who has threatened to turn state's evidence and who was then found shot dead in a supposedly unrelated gang incident..."

Victor:"I'd say at least 20 years."

Ronnie Anne:"Try 5 years instead. The cops always get off easy."

Julie:"Yeah. Broken ass system."

Ana:"Damn right."

Ana gives Julie a kiss on the cheek,and this causes her to blush so hard,her face turns red.

Reporter:"Retracted witness statements and now the disappearance of fellow officers Jimmy Hernandez and Officer Pulaski himself,believed to be on the run."

Ana:(under her breath)"Oh,I popped that motherfucker. He deserved it."

Julie:"Did you say something,babe?"

Ana:"Nothin'. Nothin' to worry about,a'ight?"

Julie:"Okay."

As time goes on,everyone inside the mansion continues to listen to the news,expecting Tenpenny to finally get his career revoked or finally face jail time. Until...

Reporter:"Oh,wait. They're exiting the courtroom now!"

Nikki:"I hope that asshole Pulaski turns up dead just like the rest of them!"

Victor:"Relax,honey."

Attorney:"Due to a lack of evidence against my client, the attorney's office has seen to drop all charges against this innocent man..."

Victor:"What?!"

Nikki:"That's bullshit!"

Truth:"You see? You can't trust the system,man!"

Lincoln:"Now this is really fucked up."

Winter:"Fucked up is right."

Reporter:"Due to this surprising turn of events,Los Santos will burn tonight!"