Just Business

The next day,Lincoln hears his phone ringing. He picks it up,and answers.

Lincoln:"Hey. Who's this?"

Sid:"Hey Lincoln,it's Sid. If you have some time,I want you and Ronnie Anne to come over,so we can talk about something."

Lincoln:"Yeah,okay. Where are you?"

Sid:"My Dad and I own a betting shop in Chinatown. Just come around and introduce yourselves."

Lincoln:"Sure thing,Sid. On my way."

Lincoln hangs up,and then he calls Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln:"Hey,babe."

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Linky."

Lincoln:"So,Sid wants to talk to us about something."

Ronnie Anne:"Where is she?"

Lincoln:"She's in Chinatown. Let's meet there."

Ronnie Anne:"Okay. I'm on my way there."

Lincoln:"Me too."

Lincoln hangs up,and drives his car over to Chinatown. He saw Ronnie Anne's Porsche 911 GT3 parked by the side.

Lincoln:"Hey,Ronnie Anne."

Ronnie Anne:"Hey."

Lincoln:"Let's go in."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah."

The two of them go inside the betting shop,and then they meet Sid on the top floor of the betting shop.

Sid:"Hi!"

Ronnie Anne:"Hey."

Lincoln:"Hey,Sid."

Sid:"So,I'm gonna get straight to it. We're gonna go attend a meeting. I can't do it alone."

Ronnie Anne:"Don't worry,Sid. We got your back. Right,Lincoln?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. Let's go."

The three leave the room,and then they go into a random four door car,and then they drive off.

Lincoln:"Where are we going?"

Sid:"The meeting's right around the block."

Ronnie Anne:"So,what's all this talk of business?"

Sid:"Some small time Vietnamese gang has been causing problems for me lately. I don't know why they're not gaining any courage now,but I'm a bit worried about the situation."

Ronnie Anne:"Well,I'm sure we can handle some small gang."

Lincoln stops the car by the alleyway.

Sid:"Here we are! Follow me."

Sid,Ronnie Anne and Lincoln exit the car,and they start walking down the alleyway,where people were running and screaming.

Lincoln:"Why are these people running?"

Sid:"Someting must be wrong,here. We should be careful."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah. This feels too quiet to be an ordinary meeting."

The three of them reach a gate that looked like it was shot open.

Sid:"This gate is usually locked. Something's wrong."

As soon as they cross the gate and reach the storehouse,they see blown up cars,and dead bodies everywhere.

Lincoln:"Oh man,Sid..."

Ronnie Anne:"Everyone's dead..."

Sid:"I don't get it. Why would everyone be dead?"

Just then,they hear a car stop behind them,and a few men with guns come out.

Lincoln:"I think those are the Vietnamese guys you told us about!"

Sid:"Let's take them down!"

Ronnie Anne:"Right!"

Lincoln and Ronnie Amme pull out their SMGs,and starts firing at the armed men. Sid pulls out her Tec-9,and starts laying waste to any enemies that got in her way.

They reach the alleyway,where there were more enemies in their way.

Ronnie Anne:"There's a sniper up there! Take him down!"

Lincoln peeks from the corner,and takes out the sniper that was on a rooftop across from them.

Lincoln:"Let's go!"

Lincoln,Sid,and Ronnie Anne get into a grey sedan,and then Lincoln reverses the car into another one,knocking it off the road.

Sid:"You drive! We got this!"

Lincoln:"Right!"

Sid starts shooting at the enemy car,and every shot she made was perfect. Ronnie Anne does the same,but her accuracy wasn't as good as Sid's.

Lincoln:(in mind)"Wow. Sid's accuracy is simply perfect! I don't know anyone who can shoot better than her!"

In a matter of seconds,one of the enemy cars explode,due to Sid's accuracy,and Lincoln drifts left around a corner. Then,Ronnie Anne blows up the second enemy car,by shooting at the gas tank.

Lincoln:"Looks like they're done."

Sid:"Let's go back."

Lincoln drives back to the betting shop,and drops off Sid.

Sid:"Thanks,you guys. This really means a lot to me."

Sid goes over to Lincoln,and kisses him on the cheek.

Sid:"A little reward for my appreciation."

Lincoln:"Thanks."

Sid walks back inside the betting shop,and Lincoln gets hard again,due to seeing her small,but firm bubbly ass.

Ronnie Anne:"I wonder if you sometimes look at my backside when I'm walking away."

Lincoln:"Actually,I do."

Ronnie Anne:"Oh,you..."(laughs)

Ronnie Anne gets back into her car,and drives off.

Lincoln:"Time to go and see if Jizzy needs anything."

Lincoln starts driving over to the Pleasure Domes Club,to see if there was any more work from the Loco Syndicate.