Jet Heist

Julie wakes up and sees Ana sleeping peacefully next to her. She reaches forward and rubs Ana's cheek gently,causing her to smile a bit.

Julie:"So adorable..."

Before Julie could kiss Ana on the lips,someone rings the doorbell,making Julie sigh in disappointment.

Julie:(under her breath)"That better not be who I think it is..."

Julie puts on a white hoodie,blue jeans and white Nike sneakers and heads downstairs to open the door to meet a certain someone.

Julie:"Oh my fucking goodness..."

Mike:"Hi there,Julie."

Julie:"I had a feeling you'd come here. What do you want this time?"

Mike:"I'll bring you up to speed on the way. Get in."

Mike and Julie enter the former's car and Mike drives to the countryside with the rain pouring heavily.

Julie:"How long is this gonna take? I've already got enough bullshit to deal with."

Mike:"Would you like to see your brother this week,Julie?"

Julie:"Definitely. What do I have to do?"

Mike:"You just gotta steal a military jet off an amphibious assault ship and use it to destroy a flotilla of spy ships,nothing big."

Julie:(in mind)"Nothing big?! This is the third time I'm going against the army by myself! Well,third time's the charm,I guess."

Mike stops the car by a boat sitting right by the shore.

Julie:"I'm not coming back alive,am I?"

Mike:"Yes you are. Don't be ridiculous. Take this earpiece. Do as I say,and you'll be in home for some nice pussy licking from your girlfriend and a nice hamburger."

Julie:(in mind)"That hamburger better be worth it when I come back."

Julie puts on the earpiece and leaves the car to enter the boat,which has a silenced pistol and switchblade on board.

Julie:"What,I gotta use the old Call of Duty loadout for this shit?"

Julie drives the boat towards the ship as Mike starts talking to her.

Mike:"Sneak in the back without being seen. Once you're on the inside,I can't help you."

Julie:"Well,can you help me now?"

Mike:"No. Actually,no."

Julie:(under her breath)"Should've known."

Julie makes her way inside the ship and takes the stairs to get to the top floor. There,she sees the controls for the SAM sites and turns them off.

Julie:(in mind)"Now,to steal the jet."

Julie sneaks behind a guard and stabs him in the throat,making him choke on his own blood as Julie hides his body inside a closet. After 20 minutes of sneaking and killing,Julie finally manages to find a jet to steal.

Julie:"Perfect. Time to get out of here."

Julie enters the jet and begins flying it in the air.

Mike:"You see? What did I tell you? It was a snap!"

Julie:"Let's get this over with."

Julie flies over to the ships that Mike mentioned earlier and manages to blow them up with missiles and she sighs in relief.

Mike:"You see? Child's play!"

Julie:"Fuck you,Mike! I never wanna go through this again! I think I'm gonna vomit...!"

Mike:"Ooh,you want some cheese with that wine,Julie? I think you'd make a perfect double agent."

Julie:"Shut up! Where do you want this thing?"

Mike:"What thing? You're the one who stole it,it's got nothing to do with me. See you around,kid."

Mike hangs up and Julie grows furious.

Julie:"You fucking piece of shit!"

Julie bangs the dashboard in anger and flies over to the old airfield she got and lands the jet there. Then,she exits the jet and kicks one of the wheels in anger.

Julie:"I can't believe this bullshit! Who does that asshole think he is?! He nearly got me killed stealing this damn jet! Goddamn it!"

Julie calls a taxi and she arrives back at her and Ana's apartment and she pays the driver.

Julie:"Thanks."

Driver:"No problem."

The taxi drives away and Julie enters the apartment to see Ana in the kitchen wearing black booty shorts with a white bra. This makes her blush very hard.

Julie:(in heat)"B-Ba... Ba... Ba..."

Ana:"Ay,babe. You feelin' a'ight?"

Julie:"I am,now... Can I... join you?"

Ana:"In what?"

Julie:"I wanna wear some tight booty shorts like you are right now."

Ana:"I'm cool with that."

Julie changes into some hot pink booty shorts with a red bra.

Julie:"How do I look?"

Ana:"You look hot."

Ana and Julie hold hands together and stare into each other's eyes lovingly.

Julie:"Wanna dance?"

Ana nods her head and Julie puts on a song.

Julie and Ana start dancing around in the kitchen.

Julie:"I wonder why we never did this sooner."

Ana:"Maybe cuz we had the hots for each other or some shit like that."

Julie holds Ana's hand as she does a twirl,falling into Julie's arms,causing both of them to stare into each other's eyes once more.

This time,Ana twirls Julie around and catches her in her arms and smiles. Julie smiles back as she wraps her arms around Ana's waist and hugs her lovingly. They dance for a few more minutes and the song ends.

(A.N:"I'm sorry,I really don't know how to write dance scenes.")

Ana:"You're a good dancer."

Julie:"So are you."

Julie and Ana share a loving kiss on the lips while hugging each other tightly.