Return to Los Santos

At the Four Dragons Casino,Lincoln,Sid,Ronnie Anne and Nikki are giving auditions to others for shows. The current one is a short man singing off key,making the four of them shake their heads,disappointed.

Short man:(singing)"Don't hate the little man,because he's packing a 6 shooter!"

Nikki:(annoyed)"Next!"

Lincoln:(sighs)"Thank you."

Short man:"Thank you? Thank you?! Do you know how much balls it takes to stand down here and sing a song like that? It takes guts!"

Sid:"I'm sorry. We're just looking for something with a little more... mass appeal."

Short man:"What could have more mass appeal than a song like 'Small But Perfectly Formed'? Women want me. Men want to be like me! Assholes!"

The short man leaves as Nikki sighs with a disappointed tone.

Nikki:"You gotta be kidding me,right?"

Lincoln:"This casino thing is harder than I thought it would be. I thought it was just a case of opening the doors and letting people give you their money."

Ronnie Anne:"If only."

Nikki:"This is getting us nowhere."

At that moment,Luna and Sam arrive.

Lincoln:"Luna!"

Luna:"Hey,dude! Sam and I are recovered!"

Lincoln:"That's good. You two ready to return to some music related things now?"

Sam:"Well,about that..."

Lincoln:"What? What happened?"

Luna:"Our house has been taken over."

Lincoln:"By who?"

Sam:"N-Nobody."

Lincoln:"Come on,ladies,who?"

Luna:"Alright. It was some of those Vagos or whatever they're called. They just barged in and threatened to kill us if we didn't leave."

Lincoln:"Hmm. Guess we should deal with them,then."

Sid:"Then let's go back to Los Santos."

Nikki:"Damn right."

A few hours pass as Sid,Lincoln and a few Triads are in a van,heading over to Sam and Luna's house.

Sid:"We should be able to take them by surprise if we're careful enough."

Lincoln:"Yeah. Let's do this."

Lincoln and Sid put on their masks as the van comes to a stop. Everyone exits and a few Vagos spot them.

Vagos:"Hey,this ain't your territory,ese!"

Lincoln:"Let's go,let's go!"

Everyone engages in a gunfight as Lincoln and Sid take cover behind a wall and think of a plan.

Sid:"Let's go through the back door!"

Lincoln:"Right!"

Lincoln and Sid run to the back door and Lincoln kicks it down,surpising a few Vagos as he takes them down with his gun. Sid kicks a Vago in the face and kills him with a headshot.

Lincoln carefully goes upstairs,killing any Vago that tried to surprise him. Soon enough,the whole house has been cleared out.

Lincoln:"Looks like it's over."

Sid:"Yeah. The house is clear."

Sid and Lincoln share a high five and later on,a certain someone calls Lincoln.

Ken:"Hello?"

Lincoln:"Hey,Ken."

Ken:"Who is this?"

Lincoln:"It's Lincoln. Lincoln Loud."

Ken:"Hey,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Yeah. So,I've got a need for an accountant and a sound engineer. I thought of you and Paul."

Ken:"Fucking amazing! Paul's great with figures and I'd make an amazing producer. It's fucking great,it's amazing!"

Lincoln:"Alright,that's good. I'll see you soon."

Ken:"Fucking amazing!"

The call ends as Lincoln decides to take a nap.