Hospital Care

In the next morning,Lincoln wakes up from his bed and sees Ronnie Anne sleeping on her stomach next to him,after they had sex together. He smiles and kisses his girlfriend on the forehead and this causes her to giggle.

Ronnie Anne:(sleepy)"Oh,Linky..."

Lincoln giggles a little and takes a look at the time on his phone,as it was 7:45 AM. Five minutes later,while still in his black boxers and white vest,his phone rings.

Lincoln:"Hello?"

Paul:"Alright,Lincoln. It's me,Paulo. Listen,Rosie's in a tangle,and I think you're the man to sort it out for us,okay,sunshine? Slip 'round the office and see me double quick."

Lincoln:"Okay. On my way,Paul."

Lincoln hangs up and throws on some blue jeans,white Vans sneakers and an orange T-shirt over a white long sleeved shirt. He leaves the apartment and enters his car to head over to Caligula's Casino.

Lincoln enters the casino and sees Ken,Paul and Maccer.

Paul:"Oi,Rosie,liven yourself up,Lincoln's here."

Ken wakes up from his nap and sees Lincoln.

Ken:"Hello."

Lincoln:"So,what's going on?"

Ken:"I threw it all away. I had the power,the money,the ladies... But I couldn't lay off the blow,so I went into rehab. And everything went to shit,but so what? So when I came out,I started representing the Librety City mob,again and that's how I ended up here. But not one family would trust another family to run the casino,so I was put forth as a neutral party. So now I spend my days waiting for one family to cap me and blame the other one. My only friend is a bird named Tony."

The man points to a red parrot standing on a bird tree.

Tony:"I never fucked anyone over in my life who didn't have it coming to them,whaah!"

Lincoln:"Alright,alright,you're gonna have to explain this to me again properly."

Ken:"Okay. The Sindaccos are on the warpath. Something terrible has happened to Johnny. I mean,he's in a shock induced coma at the hospital across town. Now the Forellis,they will take this opportunity to rub him out. If any hit between the families succeeds on my turf,I'll get the axe,bullet,machete,whatever..."

Lincoln:"Relax. I got this. I'm gonna go move the body or whatever."

Lincoln leaves and enters his car again,only to slam his head against the horn,causing the car to honk loudly for a few seconds,to blur out his frustrated comment.

Lincoln:"FUCCCCK!"

Lincoln lifts his head up and sighs.

Lincoln:"So,this Johnny was the guy I damn near scared half to death not so long ago. If he sees me again,I'm screwed."

The Forelli family from Librety City were taking Johnny away to 'deal with him'. So,Lincoln drives to the hospital to prevent that from happening. He parks his car and goes straight to a receptionist.

Receptionist:"Hello,sir. Can I help you?"

Lincoln:"Yes. I'm here to pick up Mr Sindacco."

Receptionist:"Mr Sindacco? There must be some mistake. An ambulance just picked him up."

Lincoln:"Alright. Thanks for letting me know."

Lincoln gets back into his car and starts driving around Las Venturas to look for Johnny. He sees an ambulance van up ahead and rams into it,only to find out that it did have Johnny inside it.

Lincoln:(in mind)"That's gotta be him! Better take that van!"

Lincoln rams the ambulance van into a wall,which makes the two drivers exit with guns in their hands.

Lincoln:"Shit!"

Lincoln quickly kills the two Forelli family members and jumps into the ambulance van to search for the meat factory.

Lincoln:"It's gotta be here somewhere."

To his luck,Lincoln finds the meat factory and backs the van up to the entrance,where two members of the Sindacco family arrive.

Member:"Hey,Johnny. How are you feelin'?"

Johnny simply moans loudly.

Member 2:"I didn't think he was gonna be discharged til tomorrow!"

The two of them put Johnny on a wheelchair and enter the factory as Lincoln drives back to the Four Dragons Casino to see if the blueprint plans are set up.