Meeting The Manager

Lincoln's phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

Lincoln:"Hey,Truth. What's going on?"

Truth:"I took some fellow travelers deep into the desert on a peyote safari a few nights back. We faced the inner light and communed with the lizard king."

Lincoln:"Uh,that sounds great. How did it go?"

Truth:"That's the problem. I don't know. I'm in Los Santos. I woke up in a Japanese bathhouse about an hour ago. I have no idea how I got here or where the others are."

Lincoln:(in mind)"He's back in Los Santos?! I wonder how the hell he sleeps at night! It's like he's everywhere!"(to Truth)"I think they could be fine."

Truth:"I don't think so. They were Brits;a band and their managers. They have no experience about the desert."

Lincoln:"Alright. Where did you guys make camp? Maybe I can take a look."

Truth:"I took 'em up Arco del Oeste;fantastic sunsets. Best start looking for them up there."

Lincoln:"Alright. See you."

Lincoln hangs up and gets into a red four door car and starts driving towards the desert.

Lincoln:(in mind)"So,I just gotta pick them up and drop them off. What could go wrong?"

30 minutes later,Lincoln arrives at the location. He puts the car on park and exits.

Lincoln:"Hello?! Anyone there? Truth sent me!"

?:"EH! Over 'ere!"

Lincoln sees two British men. One had a white windbreaker,a white bucket hat,and blue jeans. The second one had spiky hair and wears a blue vest over black pants and red sneakers.

 The second one had spiky hair and wears a blue vest over black pants and red sneakers

Lincoln:"Hey,uh,are you okay?"

Maccer:"Fuckin' hell,I'm fucking hanging."

Paul:"Stone me bloody crows... Where am I?"

Maccer:"I dunno,mate. I was having a dream;I was wanking over some fat bird's tits when this bloke turned up."

Paul:"Maccer,you fucking psycho! You did it again,didn't you?!"