Air Strike

The next morning,Julie wakes up and sees Ana sleeping peacefully.

Julie:(in mind)"She's so cute when she's asleep."

Julie sits up and her phone rings as she gets a notification from Winter.

Julie:"A text from Winter. Let's see what we got here."

Winter:(text)"Hey,Julie. I got some intel on the armored van we need for the heist."

Julie:(text)"What?"

Winter:(text)"In order to get the van and respray it however,you'd have to get a helicopter from the military fuel dump."

Julie:(text)"Oh,no,no,no,no,no! I'm! Done! Flying! You do it!"

Winter:(text)"How about we both go,then?"

Julie:(text)"Fine by me. How long until you get here?"

Winter:(text)"In about 20-30 minutes."

Julie:(text)"Fine. See you."

Winter:(text)"See you."

Julie puts her phone down and dresses up and as she heads downstairs,she grabs a nearby pillow and screams into it to avoid waking Ana up. She heads outside and sees Winter standing by a bike.

Julie:"Hey."

Winter:"Hey. You ready?"

Julie:"Yeah. Let's get this bullshit over with and get paid already."

Winter:"If it makes you feel better,I'll fly the helicopter when we get to it."

Julie:"Eh,I'm fine with that."

Winter tosses a helmet to Jule and she puts it on as both girls get on the bike.

Winter:"Hold on tight!"

Winter rides over to the fuel dumps and parks the bike at a nearby parking lot and Julie and her get off the bike.

Julie:"Let's go and get the helicopter."

Julie attempts to go inside,but Winter grabs her by the shoulder.

Winter:"Wait. How about we be smart about this? There's like a hundred soldiers in there."

Julie:(sighs)"What's your plan,then?"

Winter:"We should find a better way in. You know,take them out quietly as long as possible."

Julie:"That's fine with me. Let's go."

Julie finds an opening by a fence and thinks of an idea.

Julie:"I found an opening. Come on,crawl through here."

Julie pulls the fence,making the gap larger for Winter to crawl through.

Winter:"Okay. On my way."

Winter crawls through the gap and holds the fence so that Julie would be able to join her. Winter stops holding the fence and pulls out her silenced M4A1.

Winter:"Let's go."

Julie:"Wait. I see a ladder."

Julie points to a ladder and Winter nods her head in understanding as both girls climb up the ladder and see a number of soldiers guarding the helicopter they need.

Winter:"There's two up ahead. You take one,I'll take the other."

Julie:"Got it."

Winter:"One... Two... Three."

Winter and Julie kill the two soldiers as they drop to the ground,dead.

Winter:"Nice one. Let's do it again."

Winter and Julie hide behind cover and take a peek as two more soldiers are in front of them.

Julie:"Let's drop them."

Julie and Winter take out the two guards and see the helicopter in front of them.

Julie:"This is it."

Winter:"Yeah. Let's just get out of here."

Just then,gunshots are heard from the sky as two other helicopters are shooting at Winter and Julie,who dive into cover.

Julie:"You gotta be fucking kidding me!"

Winter:"They must've found the bodies..."

Julie:"Are we gonna kill those things or what?!"

Winter:"There should be some rocket launchers somewhere around here! Go!"

Julie:"Fine!"

Julie crawls over to a nearby box and pulls out two rocket launchers and throws one to Winter.

Julie:"Got them!"

Winter:"Good! Now to take them out!"

Winter and Julie shoot the helicopters down with their rocket launchers and as they see the helicopters crash into each other,they high five each other,happy of their success.

Winter:"That was pretty fun!"

Julie:"Yeah,I know. Let's get out of here already."

Julie and Winter enter the helicopter and fly over to the depot where a purple and green van is in sight.

Julie:"Is that the van we need?"

Winter:"Yeah! That's the van!'

Winter grabs the van with the helicopter's magnet and she flies over to Verdant Meadows,lowers the van onto the ground slowly,and gently lands the helicopter on the ground.

Julie:"Well,that was fun. I can't wait for this heist."

Winter:"Me too. See you later,Julie."

Julie:"See you later,Winter."

Julie and Winter share a hug as they go their separate ways. When Julie enters her apartment,she sees hears some music playing.

Julie:"Hm?"

Julie goes upstairs and takes a peek into her and Ana's room,as she sees her girlfriend in a white vest and a black thong twerking sexily to the music with a smile on her face and her ass cheeks clapping loudly.

Julie:(in mind)"She's so hot and sexy..."

Julie reaches down below and starts fingering her pussy vigorously while using her other hand to muffle her moans.

Julie:(in mind)"Yeah,lick my wet pussy,Ana..."

Julie sees Ana's ass bouncing even more and speeds up her actions,to shoot some cum onto her hand as she moans into her other hand.

Julie:(in mind)"That was fucking awesome. I can't wait to eat out that skull crushing ass of hers~"

Julie licks the cum from her hand and closes the door quietly as Ana finishes up her twerking and sighs in bliss.

Ana:(in mind)"Why do I feel like my girl Julie was watching me shake my cheeks around like I wanna get them clapped?"