Skyline

Inside Ken's room of Caligula's Casino Paul and Maccer are hanging upside down by a rope tied to a couch occupied by Ken,who is protecting them from the man himself,Salvatore Leone.

Maccer:"Top fuckin' buzz this. I'm peaking on the blood pressure alone."

Paul:"Yeah,t'riffic."

In the room,a white woman in a skimpy white dress named Maria gives Salvatore some food.

Salvatore:"Well,well,well... What do we have here?"

Maria:"Here's your sandwich."

Salvatore:"Who's this pretty thing?"

Maria:"I don't usually do this kind of shit,you know."

Salvatore:(laughs)"I like this girl. What's your name,kid?"

Maria:"Maria. And the service is not included."

Tony:"Pay the woman,you fat fuck!"

Salvatore:"You heard the bird!"

Maria:"Come on."

One of Salvatore's bodyguards gives Maria some money.

Maria:(scoffs)"Really? See you later,guys."

Maria leaves the room just as Lincoln enters to see Salvatore.

Salvatore:"And who's this asshole?"

Lincoln:"The name's Lincoln Loud,sir. Before working with Mr Rosenberg here,I did some business with your son,Joey,back in Royal Woods and Liberty City."

Salvatore:"You know my Joey? I like that. So kid,what can I do for you?"

Lincoln:"Well,Ken'll vouch for me. I'm a person who takes no prisoners."

Ken:"Oh,err,he's a one man fucking army! Very dependable. A total fucking maniac too."

Salvatore:"You know,the Forellis are sending over a crew to hit me. Their flight gets in soon,traveling as a string quartet. I was going to send some of the boys over as a welcoming committee,but,uh,maybe you can take care of it."

Lincoln:"Thank you,sir. I guarantee you,you won't regret this."

Ken:"Maybe I should go along as well."

As Ken sits up,Paul and Maccer start yelling and this makes Ken sit back down.

Salvatore:"Stay where you are,Rosenberg. I don't want you getting yourself lost."

Lincoln leaves the room and enters his car to drive over to the airport and facepalms himself.

Lincoln:"I forgot that only Julie and Winter have pilot licenses. I better call them."

Lincoln calls Julie first,and the girl is in the shower,singing with her girlfriend.

Lincoln:"Okay... Guess I'll call Winter,then."

Lincoln calls Winter and she picks up her phone to answer.

Winter:"Hey,Lincoln. What's up?"

Lincoln:"I uh,need your help with a little flying mission..."

10 minutes later,Winter arrives at the airport and meets Lincoln.

Winter:"Hey."

Lincoln:"Hey."

Winter:"I'll fly as close as possible,and you try to plant as many explosives as possible."

Lincoln:"Alright,Winter."

Winter:"You only have six,so don't screw this up."

Lincoln:"Got it."

Winter and Lincoln get in the plane and fly over the city as they see a white plane up ahead.

Winter:"They're up ahead! Get ready!"

Lincoln nods his head and manages to throw a sticky bomb underneath the plane where the Forellis would be and Winter flies a fair distance away from them as Lincoln presses the red button,causing the plane to explode.

Lincoln:"Alright! That's how it's done!"

Winter:"Back to the city we go!"

Winter turns the plane around and flies back to the airport as she lands safely on the airfield.

Winter:"That was pretty fun."

Lincoln:"Yeah. Thanks for the help,Winter."

Winter:"No problem,Lincoln. Are we gonna do the heist or not?"

Lincoln:"Not yet. There's still things I need to take care of."

Winter:"Uh,okay. Just let us know when you're good to go,alright?"

Lincoln:"Sure thing,Winter."

Lincoln and Winter go their separate ways as Lincoln is walking with his hands in his pockets through the neighborhood.