New Airstrip

Julie stops at the cabin and enter it,seeing Mike read a book titled "Conspiracy Theory".

Mike:"It's amazing!"

Julie:"What's amazing?"

Mike:"This history,it's all lies. It says Hitler killed himself and that we nuked Japan. And people actually believe this shit. Well,if it makes them sleep better at night,I guess."

Julie:"Alright,what's the problem? Are you gonna let Victor out or what?"

Mike:"No. Not now. I only said that to get you to do something for me."

Julie:"Goddamn it..."

Mike:"But the shocker is,we are gonna look after him. Because I need him alive as much as you do."

Julie:"Oh. Thanks."

Mike:"After what you've done for me,it's like you're a real pro now. I've got double agents who want to put a price on your head. A Russian spy,a little fat Boris looking guy,he's asking for clearance to interrogate you Russian style. Calipers on the genitals."

Julie looks down at her pussy and blushes a little bit.

Julie:"Okay,that is not cool at all!"

Mike:"Don't worry about it. The Russians got bigger things to worry about than your genitals,believe me."

Julie:"Alright,what do you want me to do?"

Mike:"I need you to get me some property,okay? I'm gonna need you to start doing some real wet work here from now on. Enough of this little girl bullshit. Now go."

Mike gives Julie some keys and goes back to his desk. Julie gets on her bike and starts driving to the abandoned airfield which was known as Verdant Meadows.

Julie:"An old airstrip? Really?"

Julie goes to the door of the safehouse and unlocks it. She sees a few beanbags and some posters.

Julie:"I gotta sleep here? This is a massive downgrade from the apartment that Ana and I own."

Julie walks out of the safehouse and goes upstairs to the office where there was water jug,a desk,and a TV with a VCR. Julie picks up her phone and answers it.

Mike:"Hey,Julie! So what do you think of our new base of operations?"

Julie:"If only it had a five star... well,everything,then it'd motivate me a bit more."(in mind)"This place is literally a two star experience!"

Mike:"Very nice,Julie,very cute. Now listen,you're gonna have to learn how to fly."

Julie:"No I'm not."

Mike:"Actually,you are. I've set out a series of tests for you,and your friend Winter will be your teacher."

Julie:(shocked)"What?!"

Mike:"You can access the tests on that TV over there. You're going to have to prove to me that you can fly if you're going to continue working towards your brother's freedom."

Julie:(sighs)"Alright. I'll do it. Just let him our after all this bullshit."

Mike:"Consider it done."

Mike hangs up and Julie goes back inside the safehouse to sleep on one of the beanbags. Back in San Fierro,Lincoln wakes up in his apartment and answers his phone.

Lincoln:"Hello?"

Sid:"Lincoln,it's Sid."

Lincoln:"Hey,Sid."

Sid:"I got a business proposition for both you and Ronnie Anne. Come over and see the setup I had."

Lincoln:"That sounds great! We'll both come over,since we're gonna like it."

Sid:"Like it? You two are gonna love it! It's the Four Dragons Casino in Las Venturas! I'll see you two soon,yeah?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. Sure. Bye."

Sid:"Bye."

Lincoln hangs up and starts texting Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln:(text)"Hey,babe."

Ronnie Anne:(text)"Hey~"

Lincoln:(text)"Sid's new place is ready."

Ronnie Anne:(text)"Where is it?"

Lincoln:(text)"Las Venturas."

Ronnie Anne:(text)"Sid is in Las Venturas now?!"

Lincoln:(text)"Yeah!"

Ronnie Anne:(text)"Wow. Sid must've been really busy."

Lincoln:(text)"Wanna come with me? She said that both of us are gonna love it."

Ronnie Anne:(text)"Sure!"

Lincoln puts his phone away and picks up Ronnie Anne from her apartment.

Lincoln:"Ready?"

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah. Time to go see some casinos!"

Lincoln starts driving to Las Venturas,in hopes of making Victor proud.