Sid Chang

Lincoln stops the car at the meeting point in Montgomery.

Lincoln:"So this is the place,but where the fuck is Ronnie Anne?"

Julie:"No idea. Maybe she's late,or something."

Ana:"This race better pay Lincoln a whole lot of paper."

Lincoln:"Well,Ronnie Anne did say that the winning prize is hard cash or pink slip. Racer's choice."

Ana:"I think your little girlfriend is here,Lincoln."

Lincoln sees Ronnie Anne show up in a black hoodie,and blue jeans with white sneakers.

Lincoln:"Hey,Ronnie Anne."

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Lincoln."

Ronnie Anne kisses Lincoln on the cheek.

Ronnie Anne:"Sorry. I had no idea when the race would be."

Julie:So you decide to show up about five minutes after everyone else,huh?"

Ronnie Anne:"When gasoline runs through your veins,that's when you know it's time to race!"

Ana:"So,where everybody else at?"

Ronnie Anne:"They're just taking down Lori and Chandler's lieutenants."

Julie:"Okay,then."

Just then,an Asian girl who looks to be the same age as Ronnie Anne and Lincoln,who wears a blue T-shirt,and blue jeans arrives.

Sid:"Hey,Ronnie Anne and Lincoln!"

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne:"Sid!"

The two of them hug Sid tightly,and then they let go.

Sid:"It's good to see you guys,too."

Ronnie Anne:"I see that you finally have a big rack."

Sid blushes,and covers her chest with her arms.

Sid:(blushes)"Rack? What rack? I don't know any rack!"

Ronnie Anne:"Sure you don't."

Sid:"Anyways,I'm from San Fierro. Sometimes I come here amd burn some rubber,you know?"

Lincoln:"Yeah."

Ronnie Anne:"I think it's time to race,now."

Sid:"Yeah. Good luck,Lincoln."

Sid walks off,and her ass was jiggling with every step. Lincoln got a little boner,and Ronnie Anne took notice.

Ronnie Anne:"So I've got a bigger chest,but you get hard for her smaller ass?"

Lincoln:"I mean,I could always take you two to fucking town,if you know what I mean."

Ronnie Anne:"Fine. You win this race,and I'll give you a blowjob. How about that?"