The Architect

Lincoln enters the casino to look around for Sid. Then,Ronnie Anne bumps into him.

Lincoln:"Oh. Hey,Ronnie Anne."

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Lincoln. Have you seen Sid anywhere?"

Lincoln:"No. I'm trying to find her."

Ronnie Anne:"She's not in her office. Let's look around."

Lincoln:"Alright."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne find a small room and see a certain someone.

Ronnie Anne:"Sid?"

Sid:"Oh. Hey,guys!"

Lincoln:"Couldn't you turn the lights,at least?"

Sid:"I thought this window might let some light in."

Ronnie Anne simply turns on the lights and Lincoln rubs his palms together.

Lincoln:"This place is perfect. We can definitely plan the heist here."

Sid:"Couldn't we have done this in my office?"

Lincoln:"Well,from what Victor told me in his early days,he would always use small rooms with Nikki to plan shit like this."

Sid:"Wait,how old is he again?"

Lincoln:"He's 27. He started robbing shit when he was 18. His partner was his girlfriend,now wife,Nikki."

Ronnie Anne:"So you're saying that they're basically a Bonnie and Clyde type of couple?"

Sid:"Who's Bonnie and Clyde?"

Lincoln:"They were the best criminal couple ever."

Sid:"Were?"

Lincoln:"A long time ago,they were killed by the cops as they were driving down the street. They were shot to death with no remorse."

Sid:"Wow. So,do any of you have the layout to Caligula's Casino?"

Ronnie Anne:"We don't. Fuck!"

Lincoln:"Relax. We can just go and 'borrow' one."

Sid:"Meeting adjourned?"

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln:"Meeting adjourned."

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln leave the casino and think of a plan.

Lincoln:"So,you got a camera?"

Ronnie Anne:"One of those old school cameras or the camera on my phone?"

Lincoln:"We should use an old school camera to print out the picture of the layout."

Lincoln simply pulls out an old school camera.

Lincoln:"Now,we should go in."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne arrive at the planning department headquarters.

Ronnie Anne:"I'll be outside. You get the blueprints."

Lincoln:"Alright. Got it."

Ronnie Anne kisses Lincoln on the cheek and he goes inside the building. He knew that pulling out a weapon is a suicide move,so he needed to be smart about this,or else the heist plan would go up in smoke. The man goes over to a female receptionist.

Receptionist:"May I help you,sir?"

Lincoln:"I'd like to see the architectural plans for Caligula's Casino,please."

Receptionist:"Okay,sir. Are you aware that reproduction of such plans is prohibited?"

Lincoln:"No,I didn't know that. Why?"

Receptionist:"Well,we don't want to be party to preparation of a raid on the count room. Does sir understand?"

Lincoln:"Oh,of course. The owners wouldn't want to take a gamble on that happening."

Receptionist:"I will buzz open the door. It's directly by the main entrance."

Lincoln:"Okay. Thank you."

Receptionist:"No problem. Have a good day."

Lincoln:"You too."

Lincoln goes to the fourth floor and he sees the blueprints on the far end of the room. He also sees a city model,which spelt out R*. There was also a guard in front.

Lincoln:(in mind)"There's gotta be a way to distract him."

Lincoln goes downstairs and sees some old air conditioners.

Lincoln:"Perfect."

Lincoln grabs a bat and smashes the old air conditioners,causing a fire to break out. He throws the bat away and leaves the room.

Lincoln:"Fire! Somebody started a fucking fire!"

Guard:"Everybody out! This is not a drill!"

Lincoln goes back upstairs and takes a picture of the blueprints and the R* model. Then,he goes downstairs and out of the building and jumps into the car.

Lincoln:"Go!"

Ronnie Anne starts driving away from the cops and does her best not to crash.

Ronnie Anne:"Did you get the blueprints?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. I got them. Let's just go back."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah. On it."

Ronnie Anne loses the cops and parks the car in front of the Four Dragons Casino.

Lincoln:"Let's go and get this to Sid."

Ronnie Anne:"Right."

The two of them head inside the casino.

(A.N:"This is the scene that Ronnie Anne and Lincoln were talking about.")