Hot Wheels

Ronnie Anne enters the garage and sees Lincoln sitting on a chair in the office with his feet kicked up.

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Hey,Ronnie Anne. What's up?"

Ronnie Anne:"So,Clyde told me that on a container ship,there's a car we need to collect for the business. He also said that the containers were marked with spray paint."

Lincoln:"So,we just go there and steal the car?"

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah. But we don't really have a lot of time. The ship leaves tomorrow morning. So,we better go there,now."

Lincoln:"Okay. Let's go,Ronnie Anne."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne leave the garage and the latter jumps into her purple Porsche GT3 911.

Ronnie Anne:"I think I'll let you drive my car this time."

Lincoln:"Alright."

Lincoln gets into the car,and starts driving to the harbor.

Ronnie Anne:"So,how do you think we're gonna do this?"

Lincoln:"I think we steal the car by using the crane."

Ronnie Anne:"The crane,huh? Well,to be honest with you,I'm not that good with climbing up ladders."

Lincoln:"That's okay. I'll use the crane,and you spot the car we need."

Ronnie Anne:"Thanks for understanding."

Lincoln:"No problem."

Lincoln stops next to the crane,and he climbs up the ladder to see that there was no spray paint on the containers.

Lincoln:"Ronnie Anne! None of these are marked with spray paint!"

Ronnie Anne:"Then you're just gonna have to do it one at a time!"

Lincoln:"Alright!"

Lincoln uses the crane to lift a container,and place it next to Ronnie Anne. She opens it up and sees a Mercedes Benz McLaren.

Ronnie Anne:"This is the one! Nice work,Lincoln!"

Lincoln climbs down the ladder and meets Ronnie Anne at the bottom.

Lincoln:"Alright. Let's get this car out of here."

A few guards arrive,and pull their weapons out.

Ronnie Anne:"Looks like we got trouble!"

Lincoln:"Let's get them!"

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln take cover behind some boxes and manage to take out the guards that were attacking them. Ronnie Anne jumps back into her Porsche GT3 911,and Lincoln jumps into the Mercedes Benz McLaren,and they both leave the harbor.

Lincoln:"Man,there has to be a better way living life than this."

Ronnie Anne:"I know what you mean,but everything happens for a reason,right?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. I guess you've got a point there."

Lincoln parks the car inside the garage and meets Ronnie Anne outside.

Ronnie Anne:"So,you wanna have fun at my place or yours?"

Lincoln:"Your place is better. My place has a really uncomfortable bed."

Ronnie Anne:"If you say so. Jump in."

Lincoln gets into the passenger's seat,and Ronnie Anne drives back to her place. The two of them go into her room,and start making out lovingly.

Ronnie Anne:"Let's go. Right now."

Lincoln:"Fine by me."

The two lovers strip down,and Ronnie Anne starts shaking her ass towards Lincoln.

Ronnie Anne:"I don't mind which hole you choose,Linky. I'm okay with it."

Lincoln:(laughs)"Alright."

Lincoln sticks his dick inside Ronnie Anne's pussy and starts fucking her hard,while rubbing her ass.

Ronnie Anne:"Amazing... You feel even bigger than last time!"

Lincoln:"Really?"

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah!"

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne start making out again,and 30 minutes pass. Lincoln pulls out,and starts jerking off.

Lincoln:"Here it comes,babe!"

Ronnie Anne turns around just in time,and Lincoln shoots his cum,covering her legs,thighs,stomach,boobs,face,and hair.

Lincoln:"How was that?"

Ronnie Anne licks up some cum from her stomach and face.

Ronnie Anne:"You taste even better than last time."

Lincoln:"I sure do."

Ronnie Anne:"I love you,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"I love you too,Ronnie Anne."

The two lovers kiss each other on the lips,and fall asleep.