We Tip

Lincoln had rented a new apartment nearby the garage. It wasn't really much,but he would rather have a normal place to sleep for a change.

Lincoln wakes up,and on his phone it was 9:45 AM,and he gets up from his bed,and puts on his signature T-shirt,blue jeans,and white Vans shoes. He also wore a white long sleeved shirt under his orange shirt.

He wakes up,eats some breakfast,and goes outside the door to see the bright blue skies of San Fierro. That is,until he gets a call from someone.

Lincoln:"Hello?"

?:"Lincoln,how's San Fierro?"

Lincoln already knew who's voice that was.

Lincoln:"It's fucked up. I can honestly say that I wish you were here."

Tenpenny:"Great! Now,you got that present for that friend of mine,right,you know the one trying to get me and old Officer Pulaski into trouble?"

(A.N:"If you're confused,he's talking about the drugs that were inside Truth's van.")

Lincoln:"Yeah,what about it?"

Tenpenny:"Why don't you put that up in his car,and give WE TIP a call?"

Lincoln was shocked at Tenpenny's request. He was asking Lincoln to call the cops on him.

Lincoln:"Hey,from what Ana told me,the code of the streets,is that I don't snitch! Street cats don't call no cops!"

Tenpenny:"Lincoln,he's a D.A.,"

Lincoln:"Oh,yeah? Then where the fuck do I find him?"

Tenpenny:"He's at the Vank Hoff Hotel in the Financial District."

Lincoln:"Alright,then. Consider it done."

Lincoln hangs up,and he hears his stomach growling.

Lincoln:"What?! I just had breakfast! Guess I'll eat something quick,and then do the job."

Lincoln eats a burger that he bought from Burger Shot,and after he eats it,he goes into his car,and he drives all the way to the Financial District where he saw one of the valets driving a car down the underground parking lot.

Lincoln:(in mind)"That guy should be my way in."

Lincoln sneaks down to the underground parking lot,and then he knocks out the valet with a bat.

Lincoln:"Just gonna borrow your clothes for a bit."

Lincoln changes into a three-piece suit that had a red jacket,black tie,white shirt,and black pants. The white haired man was struggling with his tie.

Lincoln:"How the hell do people wear these things?!"

Lincoln makes the tie a little loose,so that he could breathe more easily.

Lincoln:"There we go. Now,to finish the job."

Lincoln goes back to the hotel,and meets the other valets there.

Valet 1:"You must be the new boy. Get in line."

Lincoln stands in line,and waits for the right car. The D.A. shows up in a blue four door car.

Valet 2:"Hey,that's the D.A. He's a good tipper."

The man gets out of the car,and Lincoln gets inside the car,and he drives back to the garage,to stuff the drugs inside the trunk.

Lincoln:"Not much time left. Better get back there,quick!"

Lincoln drives back to the hotel quickly and carefully,to avoid scratching up the car. He parks the car in the underground parking lot. He gets out of the car,goes outside,and leans up against a light post,and dials in a number.

Lincoln:"Hello? Is this WE TIP? I've seen something extremely suspicious that you should come and see..."

10 minutes later,the San Fierro Police Department arrive at the hotel,surrounding the D.A.

D.A:"Do you know who you're fucking with here? I'll have your badge,you moron!"

Officer 1:"Shut up!"

The officer pins the D.A to the hood of the car.

Officer 1:"You find anything back there?!"

Officer 2:"Found anything? He's got half of Mexico in here! Must be about two tons of Mary here!"

D.A:"But... But how? How could it be...?"

Officer 1:"Hell of a defense you got there,buddy. Get in the car!"

The officers arrest the D.A,and take him to jail. Lincoln then smiles.

Lincoln:"Just another day at the office!"

Lincoln finds a bike,and drives back to the garage,to see how things were going.