Meeting Jizzy B

A few hours later,Lincoln wakes up from his nap,and he puts a black hoodie on,over his orange shirt. Then,he goes outside his apartment,and goes to the garage.

There,he sees Sid,Ronnie Anne,and Ana talking amongst themselves. The pictures were also on the wall.

Sid:"That's crazy. What are we looking at,exactly?"

Lincoln:"Hey,Sid!"

Sid:"Lincoln! It's good to see you,again."

Lincoln:"Yeah,you too. Alright,so we need some info."

Sid:"What do you guys wanna know?"

Ana:(points to pictures)"Who are these guys?"

They were the pictures that were taken by Lincoln not too long ago.

Sid:"These guys are the Loco Syndicate. They're supposed to be big time drug dealers,from what I heard."

Lincoln:"Who's the brunette guy in the suit?"

Sid:"I don't know his name,but he's the one who manages everything."

Ronnie Anne:"And,I'm sure you also know the Mexican man,right?"

Sid:"Yeah. He's T-Bone Mendez. He's the muscle."

Ana:"And who's the dude in the purple suit?"

Sid:"His name is Jizzy B. The biggest pimp in San Fierro. He's the one who helps set up the deals."

Lincoln:"Then he should be my way in. All I gotta do is convince him that I'm trustworthy. Where can I find him?"

Sid:"He's in the Pleasure Domes Club,underneath the Gant Bridge."

Lincoln""Thanks,Sid."

Sid:"No problem,Lincoln."

Lincoln goes outside,and gets on a bike. He starts going over to Jizzy's location.

Lincoln:(in mind)"How am I gonna convince him that I'm legit enough to work for him?"

Lincoln stops the bike at the Pleasure Domes Club,and she enters the building. He sees two strippers hugging Jizzy,who was sitting on a chair feeling relaxed. There was another stripper dancing on a pole in front of him.

Jizzy:"See,baby,I got everything. Mink sheets,mink coats,mink curtains in the windows. When I'm walking down the stairs,I'm walking on... mink carpet."

Lincoln arrives in the room with a bodyguard.

Jizzy:Now who's this? I don't need no more friends,man. All they do is try to take my hos away from me."

Lincoln:"Nah,it ain't about them. It's all about you,playa. I'm offering my services."

Jizzy:"Say what?"

Lincoln:"You see,I'm new in town,and I'd like to work for Jizzy B. You know what I mean?"

Jizzy:"Now that you mention it,I do have a little problem. Something like yourself could handle."

Then,he sends his girls to get a drink for him.

Jizzy:"See,I only got two eyes,and on these streets,you gotta have more than that. You gotta be a fly on shit,you know? A hundred eyes everywhere. Now,some motherfucker killed two of my bitches last week. I want you to go find out."

Lincoln:"Alright,then. I can handle that,Jizzy."

Lincoln goes outside,and sees Jizzy's lowrider. There was a Latina stripper in the passenger's seat.

Ana:(in mind)"I guess he wants me to take her somewhere."

Jizzy walks outside.

Jizzy:"Now,I want you to take her to the hotel downtown."

Lincoln:"Sure."

Lincoln gets into the lowrider,and he drives over to the hotel downtown. The Latina stripper gets out of the car,and enters the hotel. Lincoln picks up his phone,and Jizzy was calling him.

Lincoln:"Hey,Jizzy. It's Lincoln. I just dropped off your girl."

Jizzy:"Good. Now,I got a little errand for you to run before you deal with that problem I was talking about. Some dude thinks he's a playa,been trying to peel my hoes over in Hashbury. Now one of my girls over there just eyeballed the punk. I want you to get your ass over there,and pop that pretender!"

Lincoln:"Got you. Consider it done."

Lincoln drives over to the location,pulls out his pistol,and shoots the pimp three times in the head,killing him. He hears his phone ringing,and he picks it up.

Lincoln:"Hey Jizzy,it's done."

Jizzy:"Now to the real deal. Some of my girls in the Foster Valley been getting knuckled over. I want you to nose around - find out what's going on."

Lincoln sighs,and drives over to Foster Valley,and under the freeway,he saw two guys jumping one of the strippers. He pulls out a shotgun,and shoots the two guys dead. He goes back inside the lowrider,to answer the phone.

Jizzy:"You is a bad luck charm,clucky!"

Lincoln:"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

Jizzy:"That girl you dropped off downtown wants out of the game! Her sugar Daddy wants to take her off the streets! Nobody turns my hoes!"

Lincoln:(in mind)"Goddamn,this town is cold..."

Jizzy:"Now get your ass back to the hotel,and make an example out of all of them!"

Lincoln drives back to the hotel,and he sees the Latina stripper entering a white limo. He takes out an SMG,and shoots at the limo's gas tank,blowing it up,and killing everyone inside.

Lincoln pulls out his phone,and calls Jizzy.

Lincoln:"Everything's been taken care of,Jizzy."

Jizzy:"Good. Seems you are trustworthy,after all. Oh,and by the way,that car's just come up over an APB. Dump it,keep it,whatever. Just keep it away from me,my hoes,and my club."

Lincoln:"Alright then,man."

Lincoln hangs up,and sees a few police cars chasing him. After 20 minutes of driving,he finally loses the heat,and drives back to his apartment,since he needed a lot of energy to work for the Loco Syndicate. He goes into his apartment,and changes into his pajamas,and then goes to sleep.