Bomb Time

Two days later,Lincoln and Ronnie Anne go back to the casino where they meet Sid in the office.

Ronnie Anne:"Hey,Sid."

Lincoln:"Hey."

Sid:"Hey,Ronnie Anne and Lincoln."

Sid was holding a golf club,and she uses it to score a hole in one.

Ronnie Anne:"Nice shot."

Sid:"Thanks. So,it was the Sindacco family trying to take down our venture. I wonder why it was only them and not the others."

Lincoln:"We don't know either. And I think I have a plan."

Ronnie Anne:"What are you thinking?"

Lincoln:"I think we rob their casino."

Sid:"You do know that it's gonna take some planning,right?"

Lincoln:"Yeah,I know. I always wanted to pull off a big heist,you know?"

Sid gives Lincoln the golf club and he attempts to score a hole himself,but he misses.

Lincoln:"What?"

Ronnie Anne:"Sorry,Lincoln."

Sid:"Backing up my statement,you're gonna need a crew and some equipment."

Lincoln:"Yeah. I mean,I could just get some sticky bombs from the gun store,but they might trace that."

Sid:"Exactly. There's an open cast mine by the city limits. They might have some non-traceable explosives."

Lincoln:"I'll check it out."

Ronnie Anne:"I'm coming too."

Lincoln:"No. I don't want you getting hurt."

Ronnie Anne:"Lincoln Albert Loud,I'm coming with you,like it or not."

Lincoln's eyes widen in fear,as his girlfriend gave him the full government name type of statement. And he knew better than to deny her statement,as he sighs in defeat.

Lincoln:"Alright. You can come too."

Ronnie Anne:"You say that as if I'm gonna slow you down or something."

Lincoln:"Let's just get the damn explosives."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne leave the casino and get into a random black two door car. Then,Lincoln drives to the quarry.

Ronnie Anne:"This must be the place."

Lincoln:"Looks like we'll have to smash our way in. Going in quietly will take too long."

Ronnie Anne:"Agreed. Smash through the gate."

Ronnie Anne loads up her M4 rifle and Lincoln drives through the gate,scaring the workers.

Worker:"Hey! You can't come through here!"

Worker 2:"What the hell is going on?!"

Ronnie Anne shoots a few guards and takes them down,as Lincoln smashes through a few crates to collect each dynamite stick.

Lincoln:"Looks like that's all of them. Time to get out of here."

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah."

The two of them get on a dirt bike and drive back onto the highway,where they see one of Sid's men on the side of the road with the trunk of his car being open.

Lincoln:"Delivery for Sid. You might wanna be careful with that."

The man nods his head as he carefully stores the dynamite in the trunk and closes it. Then,he gets in his car and drives off.

Lincoln:"Let's see if Sid has some more work for us."

Ronnie Anne:"Good thinking."

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne get back on the bike and drive back to the casino and enter Sid's office. Back in San Fierro,Ana and Julie were in an arcade playing King of Fighters 2000.

Julie:"So,who are you gonna be?"

Ana:"I'mma be the dude who shoot out purple flames. You know,the dude with red hair?"

Julie:"Oh,you mean Iori Yagami?"

Ana:"This dude name really Iori?"

Julie:"Yes. Yes it is."

Ana:"Okay,say less."

Ana selects Iori Yagami.

Ana:"Who you finna be?"

Julie:"I'm gonna be Kyo Kusanagi."

Julie selects Kyo Kusanagi and then she selects the USA area. Then,a special intro plays.

Iori:"You don't have to talk."

Kyo:"No,we don't."

Iori and Kyo:"Let's do it."

Ana:"I ain't gonna lie,that was a cold ass intro."

Julie:"What does that mean?"

Ana:"It means,that I like it."

After five minutes of playing,Julie beats Ana by using a very well placed combo.

Ana:"How the fuck are you so good at this shit?"

Julie:"I played King of Fighters 1997 and 1998 with Victor a few times."

Ana:"Ah,okay. I'm gon' whoop your ass in King of Fighters 2001,then."

Julie:"Bring it,girlfriend."

Ana and Julie go over to King of Fighters 2001 and they choose the same characters. Another special intro plays,with both Kyo and Iori standing face to face.

Kyo:"What colour is your flames?"

Iori:"That's all you have to say to me? Well then..."

Kyo and Iori push each other away using their flames and Ana squeals in joy.

Ana:"That intro was fire!"

5 minutes later,Ana has a tired expression on her face,as she lost to Julie again.

Julie:"Hey,look. I'm sorry for showing you up."

Ana:"It's a'ight."

Ana and Julie go back to their apartment and they take their clothes off. They give each other a slutty look and start rubbing their pussies together while moaning loudly.

Julie:"I love you! I love you! Make me a woman!"

Ana says nothing as kisses Julie on the lips,while rubbing her pussy faster. 10 minutes later,both girls cum onto their bedsheets.

Julie:"Oh,fuck... That was good."

Ana:"Ay,you said it. I enjoyed that shit,too."

Ana and Julie share a loving kiss on the lips and fall asleep.