The Da Nang Thang

In the next morning,Lincoln wakes up and sees Ronnie Anne still asleep.

Lincoln:(in mind)"I should go and see Sid one more time. And then handle everything else with the Loco Syndicate."

Lincoln quietly gets out of bed,dresses up in his clothes,and then he gets into his car,and drives to the betting shop in Chinatown.

When he arrives,he runs into Sid,who was on her way down the stairs.

Lincoln:"Hey,Sid."

Sid:"Lincoln,you caught me on my way out."

Lincoln:"You busy or something?"

Sid:"Something came up,and I have to figure things out myself."

Sid's phone rings,and she picks it up.

Sid:"Hello? Damn it. Why today of all days? Alright,take the chopper and go check it out."

Sid hangs up and puts her phone back in her pocket.

Lincoln:"Trouble?"

Sid:"The Da Nang Boys are arriving on a container ship today. I really have to go check it out."

Sid tries to go forward,but Lincoln stops her.

Lincoln:"Don't worry. I'll deal with this for you."

Sid:"Thanks man. Your help and friendship are always something. You and Ronnie Anne. Say,where is she?"

Lincoln:"She was really tired from all the swimming we were doing. So,she's asleep at her place. And,where are the other guys?"

Sid:"They're getting a chopper ready to do some flybys of the ship. And if all goes well,I'll call you or Ronnie Anne next week or so and invite you two to my new place."

Lincoln:"Sounds really cool."

Lincoln goes upstairs and gets into the same helicopter that Sid mentioned. He also wore a wetsuit in case the plan went backwards.

Pilot:"Lincoln? What are you doing here?"

Lincoln:"I just bumped into Sid on the way out. She told me everything. I thought I could go with you,right?"

Pilot:"Well we're not going,we're whirling! Strap in,and strap up!"

The pilot starts flying the helicopter into the air,and over the ocean.

Lincoln:"Where are we going?!"

Pilot:"To the boat! It's moored out at the bay!"

Lincoln:"Oh! I see it!"

Pilot:"Get ready! They'll be on their guard!"

Lincoln:"Ready!"

Lincoln uses the mini minigun on the helicopter to shoot down some of the gangsters.

Pilot:"They're all over the containers!"

Lincoln:"I got them!"

Lincoln takes down some more enemies,and the pilot sees one of them holding a rocket launcher.

Pilot:"RPG! RPG!"

Lincoln:"Where?! Which side?!"

Before the pilot could say anything,the rocket hits the helicopter square in the tail,and then it starts spinning out of control.

Lincoln:"Oh,shit!"

Pilot:"We're hit! We're going down! Brave for impact!"

Lincoln jumps out of the helicopter and lands into the water. He swims away to avoid getting hit by the severely damaged helicopter. The pilot was killed on impact.

Lincoln:"Man,that hurt! Shit! I lost everything but my knife!"

Lincoln quietly swims to the ship,and climbs up the ladder. The Da Nang Boys were also looking for him.

Gangster 1:"Do you see any survivors?"

Gangster 2:"No,nobody getting out of there alive."

Lincoln climbs over the railing,and kills the gangster by stabbing him in the neck. He grabs his shotgun,and continues stealthily killing the rest of the gang members. He also takes off his wetsuit.

He also took most of their weapons. As he makes his way to the basement,he sees another gangster talking to someone trapped inside a smaller container.

Gangster 3:"Keep it down! Do you want us to bring the Snakehead down here?!"

Gangster 4:"Not long until we're drinking cola in the free West,eh?"

One of the gangsters see Lincoln.

Gangster 5:"Hey! Who the fuck are you?!"

Lincoln takes cover,and shoots at the gangsters,killing them. He continues pushing his way through the room,and he sees a gangster holding a grenade.

Gangster 6:"Stick this up your ass!"

He throws the grenade at Lincoln,and he barely dodges the explosion. Lincoln kills the gangster,and runs to the small container.

Refugee:"Hey you,help us! Hey,please,help us!"

Lincoln shoots the lock open,freeing the refugees from the container.

Refugee 2:"Please. The Snakehead tricked us,we're prisoners. Please help us escape. The Snakehead is up on the bridge."

Lincoln leads the refugees out of the basement,and he kills the remaining gangsters,meeting the Snakehead inside the generator room.

Snakehead:"Enough! We settle this here!"

He tosses a katana to Lincoln,and he pulls another one out. Each of them swing their weapons at each other,and they do creative moves to dodge each other's attacks.

Lincoln:(in mind)"He's fast! I gotta finish this,now!"

Lincoln parries an attack,and then impales the Snakehead through the heart,making him drop dead to the floor.

Lincoln:"Damn,that was too close."

Lincoln goes back outside to lead the refugees out of the ship. Later on,they all get on separate boats.

Refugee 3:"Thank you for everything!"

The refugees go off,and Lincoln sighs in relief.

Lincoln:"Time to go check on the Loco Syndicate."

Lincoln sees Jizzy's club,and he goes over there.