Dirty Work

The next morning,Julie wakes up and sees Ana asleep on their bed.

Julie:(in mind)"You may be a hardcore gangster,but you look adorable while you're asleep."

Julie gently kisses Ana on the forehead and gets on her red bike. Then,she drives over to the ranch to see if there was more work for Mike.

Julie:(in mind)"Time to see if there's more work I gotta do for Toreno."

Julie enters the cabin and sees Mike by a radio talking to someone.

Mike:"Roger that,Big Monkey,I got a 13-6 fat vulture. Need to aquire a drowning baby. Over!"

Mike sees Julie on his right and holds up a hand before she could speak.

Mike:"In 15 by the fat moon. Break your heart. Over and out."

Mike rotates his chair to face Julie.

Mike:"Julie,I need you to do something for me."

Julie:"Yeah,I'll do you a real injury. What do you know about my brother?"

Mike:"Relax. He's in prison upstate. D Wing,cell 13. To the left of him,I have a serial killer who wants to rip up his throat. On the right,I have a white supremacist who wants to eat his heart,to be precise."

Julie:"Hey,how do you know all this stuff,and why won't you stop it?"

Mike:"You don't get it,do you,kid? We have to make decisions in life. He may he your brother,but to me,he's just collateral. Which reminds me..."

Mike shows Julie a few monitors.

Mike:"I need you to head over here in the buggy outside,then light off a flare. We've got cargo that needs collecting."

Julie:"Hold on,what about my brother and all that crap you were telling me about?"

Mike:"Hey,don't worry. Victor's just fine. He gets touched,a prison guard will go home and find that his wife and kids have been murdered. We'll talk later. Go."

Julie goes outside and gets on her bike. Then,she goes over to the location that Mike mentioned. There,she sees a few dirt bikes and a buggy outside a cabin. She also sees a rocket launcher by the doorstep.

Mike:(radio)"Jesus,what took you so long?"

Julie:"Where are you,Toreno?"

Mike:"Miles away! No time for niceties,kid. Choose a vehicle,grab the equipment I provided,get to that drop zone,and wait for that package!"

Julie takes the rocket launcher,gets on her bike,and drives up the mountain. She lights up a flare to signal the chopper.

Mike:(radio)"There's our cargo arriving now!"

Julie:"Hey,can you cut that shit out?!"

A white helicopter arrives with a few black helicopters which had armed agents on board. Julie aims at the black helicopters and manages to shoot them down. Then,the white helicopter flies away,and drops off the cargo. Julie gets back on the bike and drives to the cargo. She collects it and Mike speaks up again.

Mike:(radio)"Okay. Now get the package back to Las Brujas."

Julie:"Alright."

Julie gets back on her bike and drives to Las Burjas. She stores the package inside a small garage.

Julie:"Alright. That's done and over with. Time to see if he's gonna let Victor out yet."

Julie gets back on her bike and drives back to the cabin.