Monster Truck

Julie arrives at the ranch and when she exits the car,she ties her jacket around her waist,due to the abnormal levels of heat coming from the weather.

Julie:(in mind)"Goddamn,it's hot as hell!"

In front of the cabin was a monster truck and a few mechanics walking out. Then,Julie hears the robotic voice again.

?:"Julie,darling,welcome!"

Julie:"Some fucking welcome this is! What do you know about my family?"

?:"First,we need to see what you're made of."

Julie:"What does it look like I'm made of?! Pudding?!"

?:"No. Anger and hate. That's what I like about you. There's a truck in the garage. What do you say we take it for a spin?"

Julie:(in mind)"How the hell is driving a monster truck gonna help get my brother out of jail?"

Later on,Julie meets up with Skippy.

Skippy:"Okay. Here's the shot. There's a GPS in the cab. Get to each set of map coordinates as quick as possible. Make it to all the checkpoints and then get the truck back here. You lose the truck,and you fail."

Juile:"First of all,fail what? Second,who are you?"

Skippy:"Sorry! Need-to-know basis only! Oh,and this baby's got four wheel steering instead of a handbrake. Good luck!"

Skippy walks away,and Julie sighs in tiredness,as she had no idea what driving a monster truck would have anything to do with getting her brother free.

Julie:"This one's for you,bro."

Julie starts the engine,and she picks out a familiar song.

(A.N:"Start at 0:12 and tell me what you think.")

Julie:"Time to get dirty!"

Julie drives out of the garage in the red monster truck.

Julie approaches a bumpy road a accelerates through the dirt road

Julie approaches a bumpy road a accelerates through the dirt road. When she reaches the hill,she groans in annoyance.

Julie:"I hate driving uphill!"

Julie drives up the mountain and sees a nice view of the ocean and rocky canyons down below. She makes a left turn and goes uphill.

Julie:(in mind)"Man,this is rough!"

Julie makes a right turn,and starts driving the way she came. She was also struggling to control the truck.

Julie:"Damn,this thing is hard to control!"

Julie drives down the mountain,and makes it back to the ranch. She gets out of the truck and stretches,as her back cracks a bit.

Julie:"Fuck,man!"

Skippy walks up to Julie with a timer.

Skippy:"Four minutes and five seconds! The boss will be in touch."

Skippy walks back inside the cabin,and Julie sits down on a nearby chair,breathing heavily.

Julie:"And I thought doing Ana in the 69 position was tough! This was twice as hard!"